Harvey Norman

Harvey Norman (page 2 of 172)

Online and Physical Store
2.4 from 3,435 reviews

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,914

Penny W

Penny WIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the end result, but communications and accuracy was BAD

Store LocationMoss Vale

Lyndy

LyndyMid North Coast, NSW

WASTE OF MONEY - DO NOT USE!

I contacted Product Review as my light globe inside my Panasonic Microwave stop working after only 1 month. Even though I paid extra for a couple of years extra warranty they said that I wasn't covered.
I will never use or recommend Product Care again - WASTE OF MONEY!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Coffs Harbour

Raider

RaiderSydney

What is the point of preordering?

Ch M

Ch MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match and delivery scam..

Delivery dump and run...problem with installation just up and left said read the manual when asked..
Price match scam...when delivered the price match installation was non existent.. stayed an extra fee..When is a price match not a price match when it has an inbuilt scam..
When discussed with Harvey norman store e..did not care less...stated that's how it is...
End result had to pay for two installations twice..

Store LocationValley
Product Purchasedwashing machine

Ben B.

Ben B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warning - Harvey Norman Drop-shipping

Who would have thought that one of Australia's great retailers would resort to drop-shipping. They don't hold stock so they have no control over logistics.
Been waiting for weeks for my order and they can't even tell me when it's coming or where it is.
Well done Gerry

Product Appearance As advertised

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I haven't bought a washing machine for 19yrs, so it was like a new world to me, with all the electronics! Not being tech savy, Mukesh was really patient and went through quite a few machines with me. He was a lovely guy with great knowledge, and made my experience a lot easier. I also bought a Dyson vacuum, and Lola was great too and also very knowledgeable . Great staff Harvey Norman Chirnside Park

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chirnside Park

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Bad advice and a battle to get guaranteed refund

The tech salesperson at Harvey Norman recommended a particular computer virus software with a 30 day money back guarantee. The instructions I was given to install the software didn’t work, I was on the phone to India for a long time trying to get help (they wanted to charge me extra) and when I asked for my money back at Harvey Norman they refused! Should have gone to Good Guys!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSupa Centre

Coco Bisk

Coco BiskSydney, NSW

A bit behind online

Didn't Jerry Harvey say he despised online. Well, it shows with your poor online services and prices. Don't expect to compete with Amazon if you continue to offer shabby service. You're still in the stone ages. Wake up to the 21st century

Sev

SevBrisbane

Not happy with warranty claims procedures

Store LocationAspley

Thanks Brett

I have, for a few weeks now been in and out of a few different stores looking at stoves and fridges. This included three or four trips into the Marion SA store. Each time Brett was patient with all my queries even when I kept changing my mind. He had great product knowledge and showed great patience. The time came to make the purchases and it was his salesmanship that clinged the deal. Thanks Brett for all you help.

Store LocationMarion SA

Impressed!

Thanks to the team at HN Caringbah. Excellent customer service from 3 ladies tonight. Brought in a vaccum cleaner for repair, given a replacement model on the spot. Congrats on a great customer experience and understanding the value of that over what could have been a tedious process. Impressed!

Store LocationCaringbah

Gilles

GillesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Great thank to Tilak from MARIBYRNONG Store he sold us a dining set on a great deal he knows how to talk to buyer and work his magic. Keep up the good work mate

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMARIBYRNONG HIGHPOINT

paul anderson

paul andersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JACK at Churnside

We bought a Panasonic television set and the tv broke down just outside the warrantee I spoke to Jack at Churnside and he said leave it with me and got on Panasonic then phone me back and said Panasonic will phone me back to make a time to come and fix the tv rhey phoned and made a time to come the tv was fixed no charge, thanks to Jack for all his help

billa911

billa911Sydney, NSW

Liars. Will not honor replacement warranty

Harvey norman sell replacement warranties and then fail to honor it. When I tried to speak to Harvey Norman, they referred me to product care guys. The store doesnt want to deal with it as its in product care hands now. Product care people are rude and dont care about what harvey norman sold us. They are like..this is what we have on our system, take it or leave it.
I will never shop at Harvey Norman again.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Electric bed.

Store LocationNoosaville 4566 QLD
Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big screen tv The picture is fantastic and love the smart tv function Brand Samsung

Easy to find as has a special section set up with TV big and small. Lots of different brands. Love it was so good watching the AFL finals on it. The sales man was very helpful and $100 gift voucher a great bonus.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Sunshine Victoria

Euromaid Don't

Euromaid Don'tMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Failure to cover warranty

Try to pass on warranty to manufacturer.
It is their responsibility as seller to honour warranties!
They are a disgrace and totally un-Australian.
I have not had a functional oven for nearly 6 months now.
Hopefully the words ACCC and legal action finally promote a response?
My advice is NEVER shop at Harvey Norman!

dowk2200

dowk2200South East Queensland, QLD

lack of customer service, follow up, knowledge

ordered product, waited a week followed up more than 10 times. no one knew whats going on and found out it was discontinued and to get it refund, i wasted more than 5 hours in total on waiting on calls, sending email.

I at least contacted them 25 times over the phone and email.

they do get back to you with false information or redirecting you to somewhere that you have to waste time on again.

please avoid this company

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Sally and Ron

Sally and RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michelle Electrical Chirnside Park

Michelle in electrical appliances at Chirnside Park was extremely helpful with choosing applicances for our kitchen she listened to what our needs were and showed us a few different appliances but without overwhelming us and Michelle gave us information on our chosen products to take home and read Also Michelle was generally excited to help us and we highly recommend Michelle and Harvey Norman at Chirnside Park

Store LocationHarvey Norman Chirnside Park

garryaussie

garryaussieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vax vacuum cleaner - Pet pro

Bought Vax from Harvey Norman 2 Mths later the head stopped functioning. Went to store ( Broadmeadows ) they ordered new one after 2 weeks rang to see if had arrived. Not yet so they rang rep he said on the way.
1 more week goes by rang again and they said they will get back to me as they don't know where it is.
Very frustrating when under warranty. If i ordered a new one i think they would have it within the week.
I order from China and get within 4 days. Go figure