Haval Jolion Lux

Haval Jolion Lux (2021-2022)

Also referred to as: Haval Jolion Lux 2021 and Haval Jolion Lux 2023.
See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Haval? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Features
valenciarepashevskiy
valenciarepashevskiySydney, NSW

Excellent car, great value

I bought this car almost 2 months ago, everything is working perfectly, I like a lot the keep line feature, is really fun that the car helps you while you are driving, the interior is neat and the spacious, I guess was a great deal and I can't get anything better with this price.
I only find difficult to move from Android car to the different features in the screen, take time to use to.

Purchased in at Suttons.

ryan4all
ryan4all

good for the price

Have had the car for around 6 months now and I have no major complaints.
It doesn't have the smoothest drive but at least IMO it justifies it with all the safety kit you get for the price.

Worst car I have ever owned

I drive over 100kms a day to and from work, so I spend a lot of time in my car.
This car has the worst fuel consumption I have ever seen, I am lucky to get 400kms to a tank. With limited movement in the steering wheel my third day my back is killing me, due to having to constantly hold my arms up to reach. The tech features which I so desperately wanted when I originally purchased the LUX model now drive me up the wall and the inability to turn these off can make highway driving dangerous with the inability to turn off adaptive cruise control. All round, shocking car I can not wait to sell it.

Purchased in at Haval for $33,000.

Haval Jolion Touch screen not working

My touch screen stopped working. What’s going on? I can access the car functions nor Apple connection. It’s simply black although it shows the air conditioner and other staff. It’s just not showing anything else

Purchased in for $38.

Small / Compact SUVs

Find out how Haval Jolion Lux compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

Martyn J.
Martyn J.

Would be great if it worked.

I bought a 2022 Jolion Lux new 10 days ago.
The day after I bought it, it got stuck in gear (wouldn't come out of park) thus was after some constant sputtering when trying to start it.
After a week and 300km (constant issues with it sputtering when trying to start it) it completely died. RACV said it wasn't battery but transmission. Got towed, dealership said it was battery, which is contested but they were insistent. 2 days later it's dead again. Dead twice in 10 days.
It drives nice when it works, it is a lovely car if you just want to sit in it and not drive it.
I'm sure I've just got the dud of the batch but if I had my time again I wouldn't go near it.

Purchased in at Gwm burwood for $31,000.

bruceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent value for the money

So far with hard driving at up to constant 120 kph with aircon on it is averaging 7.8 ltr /100
Never any issues driven hard with 4 adults and luggage has massive rear legroom

Purchased in .

Dharsh M
Dharsh MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best decision ever (so far) - Best Value for money

Purchased my Havel Jolion few months ago and really happy with the decision. Went to NSW from Victoria for a holiday and enjoyed driving throughout the journey. it is really worth for money you pay and has all the technology that most of the Japanese top of the range cars have. Radar cruise control makes your life so easy on freeways. Great built quality inside and out, my only concern is reliability and resale value but if I can drive it for 7 years without a problem I will be so happy with this price.

Purchased in for $29,485.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
LeoSydney, NSW

Have a closer look. (my 6 month review)

Purchased in at Great Wall Dealers for $28,600.

value for money, safety features

I purchased Haval Jolion a month ago, I have nothing but positive feedback for this car. I found that is it a great value of money for its safety features, design, space and the 7 year unlimited km warranty + roadside assistance cover for 5 years+ capped price service it offers.

Purchased in .

Small / Compact SUVs

Find out how Haval Jolion Lux compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

M Maynul Mallik
M Maynul MallikSydney, NSW

Features

Based on the price it's a very good SUV. It has advanced safety features eg. Fatigue awareness system
This car has forward collision alert/warning. Parking will be a breeze with park assist. It has 7 airbags fitted for your protection. Blind spot sensors. This car has 360 camera and starter button. This car has lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, speed dependant volume stereo and USB audio input. This car is small but captivating. This car has keyless start, hill descent control (HDC).

rusty
rustybrisbane

Surprising quality

Denise F.asked

When I test drive the Jolian ultra and parked front facing into a car park it had the 360 camera working but not on my lux that I picked up and I can’t work out how to turn it on if I can?

bruce

Just touch the top right of screen and you will get a completely different aspect

Denise F.

Yes but the camera doesn’t come on at all when parking forwards just when reversing

bruce

Touch the second icon from right on pad below screen

Oziasked

Hi, we just picked up a Haval Jolion Vanta but we were given only one remote key and a spare key that can use to open the car door. Question is, how can we start our car without the remote key? Please help.

Leo

Easy. Place the key in the middle console cup holder drivers side. It has a sensor under it. Also used to reset key if you disconect your battery. Instructions for that in manual.

Ozi

Thanks Leo, BTW, did you received a "Key Number Tag" that should come with the car as in owner's manual page 18? I have concerns on getting a duplicate smart key remote.

Leanne Goldsmith