Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines (page 2 of 5)

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

wendlle

wendlleAU

So far very good

Can't get thru on the phone but their online chat service is superb. Haven't flown with them yet but had to change our flights due to pregnancy. Paid the $200 per person (x3) fees and then filled out the medical fee waiver form and within 3 weeks received an email and refund of the fees.
Extremely helpful!! And we can't wait to fly and enjoy our trip to Hawaii next month.

Travelbug

ZorbaPerth

Extra comfort seating

dapper

dapperSydney

Staff have poor knowledge of policies and customers are held accountable

Very dissapointed in hawaiian airlines.

When leaving for hawaii, the man that checked in our baggage told us that we could bring as many bags as we like as long as it was under 64kg per person. Based on this advise we purchased more bags and did a lot of shopping, however upon leaving honolulu we were charged an additional $150 for each extra bag. What a scam!

The check in manager suggested that if we want the correct information we should call their call centre 3 to 4 times to check rather than relying on what we are told by their staff at check in.

grace.boland

grace.bolandVictoria

The worst airline I've flown with in 35 years of O/S Travel

Booked a 14 day package deal to Honolulu. -- they chose HAWAAIN airlines. - it was from Melbourne - had to go via Sydney ,the planes both ways seemed so old ,the smallest hardest seats ,food terrible ,first time I have ever found crew to be unfriendly ,really only saw them when serving lunch and dinner. -- not like other airlines who come around with water or snacks etc -- worst of all the FOOD TROLLY was so dirty ,could see the grime - hadn't been cleaned for years I don't think. - I did feel at all times safe which is the main thing -- but would never fly with them again

Crocodile

CrocodileAU

Good service, puncture, and nothing to complain about

My family of 3 (including a 3 years old) recently flew the airline to Honolulu, via Brisbane on the way out and Sydney on the way back. Both flights were pleasant. Nothing fancy, but comparable to other premium airlines including Qantas, Air NZ and Cathay. Some people complained about the timing of dinner on the Honolulu to Sydney flight. I believe it was timed based on Sydney time, which was at about 6PM local time. The dinner itself was a bit simple - just 2 sandwiches. Would I fly with them again? absolutely!.

Mai L

Mai LMelbourne

Unsafe and Uncaring Airline

As a frequent flyer I find Hawaiian Airlines to be the most uncaring and unsafe airline in the world. I suffered a near fatal injury on board their flight from Hawaii to Sydney and the staff could not give a damn!! Hawaiian airlines staff including the Captain have no idea how to deal with difficult situations on board to alleviate passengers anxiety when unforeseen events occur. Fly Hawaiian airlines at your own risk as it is the most unsafe and disorganized airline in the world !! etc...

Sara

SaraSydney

What a way to end our honeymoon, worst flight ever experienced!

Yow

YowGladstone

Food is diagusting, i lost items in my baggage and they dont want to pay for it

Boarding no not to recommend and will be last tym to board on this airline, i lost items in my baggage and hawaiian airlines did not pay for it

Scambuster

ScambusterHunter Region, NSW

Business Class that's not Business Class

Terrible experience

jal

jal

Flight from Sydney to Lax. Lax to hnl and hnl to Sydney

drink policy

flew HA443 over 9.30hrs nothing to drink before hand, I requested 3 cans over that period while watching movies, to be told in no uncertain terms 2/30 hrs. out from bris. THATS IT. im 72yrs never have I been spoken to like that before, (never again) HA that just cost you $1600 in the future.

Rod

Rod

Very average

Plane was clean but forget any leg room .Staff are not friendly they just do there job meals are basic dink service is poor I asked for a soda water didn't even get one of their small cans just half of a plastic cup. Try asking for another drink. Better off trying another airline because customer service is very poor don't know if jet star are any better but will think twice before booking with them again

PeteLMelbourne

HA not putting the new A300 on the Sydney/Brisbane to Honolulu

I find it totally inconceivable that HA has decided to placed the upgraded A300 aircraft with Business class flat bed seats on the five hour flight from Lax to Honolulu instead of placing them on the ten hour plus red eye flights from Sydney/Brisbane they are beginning to lose competitive ground against Qantas, Air N.Z and a like.

PeteL

Since writing this review, if you notice Hawaiian Airlines has not given a reply this says a lot. Give them a wide berth, go with another airline.

PeteL

Still a deathly silence from HA.

TERRIBLE!!!!!

Our flight from Brisbane to Honolulu was delayed one hour. Finally boarded aircraft before being told there would be another hours wait as paperwork needed to be finalised. Finally departed Brisbane 2 hours behind schedule. Approx 1hr and 20mins into flight captain announces we are headed back for Brisbane due to mechanical issues. Once arriving back in Brisbane there were no ground staff to direct us. It has now been 14+ hours since our flight was due to depart and they cannot tell us when the flight is to be rescheduled. Not an ideal start to our honeymoon!! I would recommend flying with Jetstar even if it is a little more costly!

Michele Misiewicz

Michele MisiewiczSydney, NSW

Hmm A bit dodgy

Stew C

Stew Cbrisbane

Never ever will I set foot on a Hawaiian Airlines Flight.

Lozza

LozzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit of a joke!

Staff were unhelpful, surly and not friendly...
Velocity air points were not available after being told I would earn them.
Food was average at best and drinks service was hard work, offered once only.
Will never book with them again and will advise others not to.
They have such a lot to improve on