2Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines

2Hawaiian Airlines
2.6

32%14%54%
Brand Manager for Hawaiian Airlines? Claim your listing.

Craig Southin
Craig SouthinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

Good budget airline

We flew Sydney to Honolulu and then to Maui. Great service and good food. Seats uncomfortable but I find that with most airlines. Ground service was great both ends of flight. We had no hitches. We are flying with them again in December.

kerrywh
kerrywhSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great Flight and Service

I flew Hawaiian Airlines out of Sydney AU I have nothing but praise for the flight depart on time arrive on time help at the airport planes were clean and new movies latest release food good and if you go to Hawaii do not miss out on the ship Pride of america that was the highlight of the whole trip great people treated Aussies with respect.

Regards

Kerry / Jenny

tlcdcncc
tlcdcnccSydney, NSW8 posts

suzyq
suzyqCanberra48 posts

Avoiding lax? Love it!

We always fly with Hawaiian since a less than enchanting experience with Air Canada. Being able to fly to Honolulu, take a break and then fly on to your choice of 11 or more North American cities is just wonderful! I love the laid back attitude of the staff (I guess that can seem uncaring for those used to the robotic subservience of Qantas FA's) the nice food and the Island atmosphere. The schedule is ideal, out of Sydney after dinner time, a normal night's sleep and woken for breakfast already on glide path. My favourite airline.

Neil Houseman
Neil HousemanSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Service

We flew Hawaiian Airlines for the second time Brisbane to Honolulu return on 3rdAugust ,this time flying Bus class,the service was fantastic.Left on time arrived 30 min early.The service was typically American,fast & very

friendly ,the crew treated you like an old freind,and the choice of food was good,thru the whole flight the crew were there for your every wish.All in all a first class flight and fantastic crew. Will certainly fly with them again.

Phil. Vidler
Phil. VidlerTuncurry.

Chris
Chris

Hope the airline service is better than the website

Can I rely on an airline that has constant problems with their website. All I want to do is print out my e-ticket BEFORE I fly out. Even the travel consultant at Hawaiian Airlines could not access the website when I attended their office. If you plan to travel with them, allow plenty of time to cope with what I hope is only a hiccup.
the price
the website
Margaret
Margaret4 posts

Getting To Expensive

Hawaiian airlines seems to be getting to expensive they must want Qantas and Jetstar to take all the business from them . I have been flying with them for 5 years but all good things come to an end . Middle of October fares $1705 they must be joking.Looks like i am going back to Qantas $ $1036 suits me better ,although i do love HawaiianAirlines and Hawaii.

Just getting to expensive

Barbara Aldridge
Barbara AldridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good flight

Flew to Honolulu Easter 2014. Like any other airlines there are bad and good trips. I have flown with a lot of different airlines and I think it is the crew who make the flight what it is. Great airline. Lucky for me there was 3 spare seat across from our window/aisle seats on our return trip so I asked if the hostess if it was okay for me to sit there and she said yes, so I had a row all to myself.

Marg
Marg

Great service Sydney to Honolulu return

The aircraft was clean blanket and pillow provided, Meals were pretty good for airline food. There was a few good movies to watch I managed to watch 3 on the return trip which made the time go quickly. What was outstanding was the genuine friendliness of the cabin crew this was the best I have ever experienced compared to other airlines.

J Munro
J MunroSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

A nice way to fly

The flight to Oahu was good - comfy, good staff, not a lot of variety with the meals, but nice anyway. No movies were shown which was annoying, as it helps to pass the time on a 9 and a half hour flight!!... The flight home was so much better... Food and beverage service was constant, only one meal available, but was very tasty - with dessert and beverage. Afternoon tea was sandwiches, chocolate, biscuits and beverage!! Refills were offered quite often,the service was pleasant and we watched 3 movies!! All up, really happy with the service, strange that it differed in each direction.. Happy to fly again with Hawaiian Air.

Rachey

bret_keroSydney

Regular traveller from P
Regular traveller from P2 posts

Couldn't SLEEP from SYD - HNL

10 hour flight the person behind my seat kept on using his "touch" screen monitor which reverberated through my seat.

The inflight attendance asked the offending passenger to think of other passengers comfort, but he continued his behavior.

DESIGN FAULT: The Airline should correct the fault with the mounting of the screens

Wayne Worlock
Wayne Worlock3 posts

Average but improvement needed

This was our second return flight from Sydney and noticed basic choices of movies and meals have not changed in 2 years this is not good for the airline.I thought the seating was also more cramped than last time which when people lay back leaves you no where to go the screen was nearly on the nose. It gets to the stage to stop all seat lay backs if the seating cannot be changed 10 hours is a long time!.
Cabin staff very friendly and helpful.
Need to offer what competitors are offering.
CathyS05
CathyS05Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC39 posts

Samanna
SamannaManawatu

They cancelled a confirmed booking causing me extra travel expense and was told it was my problem

Booked to fly on Hawaiian Airlines - NYC to Honolulu in November. Have a confirmed booking then I receive an email telling me the flight on the day of my booking has been cancelled and they have put me on the same flight the following day.

The issue - a day of extra expense - accommodation, meals, transport, etc.

Wouldn't have been so bad if they offered to cover some of these expenses but have been told - nothe extra expense is my problem.

There is a clause in their cancellation policy saying if a confirmed booking is cancelled they will cover these - but when it came to asking - the answer was no!!!!!!!!!!

Public relations - don't think they know what it is.

Bad public relations and service.

Leo

Camo'sSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Suzie
SuzieGold Coast

Would fly anytime

My friends and I , 5 of us flew L.A. to Honolulu 14th April, Great flight , best service we had the whole trip. plenty of food and beverages , Very friendly staff were excellent , could not ask for any more. I would fly with them any time.Plenty of leg room and comfortable.

Jojo
Jojo3 posts

Masters
Masters3 posts

Don't fly Hawaiin Airlines

We flew Hawaiian Airlines return to Honolulu.It was the worst airline we have flown with.Our fare was $1350.00 return ,we had to pay for entertainment.On our return flight we received lunch and a snack.the flight was over 10 hours and for about 6 hours of the journey there is no service .they don't come around with beverages and the staff is not that pleasant.We will never fly with them again.My friend had to fly back to Brisbane they were 1 hour on the Tarmac delayed and only received a snack no main meal.When flying i understand there are delays but i think the staff needs to provide better customer service.

Customer service needs to improve.

Abbyintransit

S. JonesPerth

Jo91
Jo91Brisbane Australia

Great experience

This was our first flight from Sydney to Hawaii and we were not disappointed. The plane was new and with good seats, staff were great. They went over the call off duty when I left my bag behind in Honolulu and then returned it intact to me in Maui. I will be traveling with Hawaii Airline from now on as from November they fly out off Brisbane !

See you next time Hawaii Airline can't wait to return thank you !
Seats were good
You have to buy the moves all other airline we fly on they are free.

san29
san29AU2 posts

hawaiian air lines

March 29th 2012 will be my 8th trip to Hawaii flying Hawaiian airlines i love this airline they can't do enough for you as i pay for my flight well in advance

i get to choose my seats yes it is a little cramped but i just get up and walk around a bit and i am ok i have used our Australia airline and no no no would never use again. Very happy with the meals and service of Hawaiian airlines.
Reliiable

Andrea MelbourneAustrali
Andrea MelbourneAustralimelboune2 posts

Very enjoyable flight & service

We flew with Hawaiian Airlines in April 2012 and we flew over with the old fleet and came home with the new fleet (which was very very nice) the service was excellent and all staff were very helpful. I have a heart condition and staff in both Sydney and Hawaii were very considerate with providing me with a confortable seat.I would definitely fly with Hawaiian Airlines again in a heart beat. Thank you for making my suprise 50th birthday gift so enjoyable and hassel free. Regards (Melbourne/Australia).
The courtesy the staff gave me and the how the price of the fares fitted into my budget.
Clive Hollands
Clive HollandsHONOLULU

Excellent in all aspects

I have travelled three times over twenty hours flying time and have had nothing but the best of service. All the staff are so pleasant and can't do enough to help.

I have booked another flight with Hawaiian Airlines. I can only sing their praises as I have found them.
Friendly Staff and service