2Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian Airlines

2Hawaiian Airlines
2.6

32%14%54%
Brand Manager for Hawaiian Airlines? Claim your listing.

MacOz
MacOzAU

petalgirl
petalgirlAU2 posts

Good

I would fly with them again as I felt that I definitely got my moneys worth for my flight. I asked for an exit seat on the way back and was given one near the door, so had lots of leg room on return flight. Movies, DVD player, kept me entertained, and the crew were helpful and friendly.
Reasonable air fare, great luggage allowance, no delays in my return trip from Sydney to Honolulu. Staff were helpful, food acceptable for flying...
Planes are old, seats were a bit cramped, I would not have liked to have had a longer flight. Had a seat in front of exit row on the way to Hawaii, and was not advised that it did not recline.. not good for night time flight.
Madgic
Madgic25 posts

Dawn Romero
Dawn RomeroSYDNEY

Only choice for travel to all points in USA

Excellent service to Hawaii from Sydney Australia and all states from Hawaii flying Hawaiian Airlines. Last trip included stopover in Hawaii then onto San Diego, cannot speak too highly of the flight, inservice and the crew on the ground. Very impressed. Made travelling easier and as I book my own flights the ease of navigating Hawaiian Airline site was a pleasant surprise.
Friendliness, hassle free and reliable
djldjl
djldjlBarkly, NT30 posts

Pinky101
Pinky10188 posts

Terrible

We flew Hawaiian from Syd - LA, LA to Honolulu, Honolulu to Maui and back, then Honolulu to Syd. We had long delayeds, luggage got sent to Seattle when flying from Honolulu to Maui, a 30 min flight! We filled out the forms, rang the next day, they had lost the forms, went through the process again, they lost it all again, finally the day before we came home they located our luggage. They were rude, not helpful and I would never fly with them again.
They let us sit in the VIP lounge area after long delays and my husband getting sick.
Flights were delayed for hours, they lost our luggage, staff were not helpful, would NEVER fly with them again.