Hawkins Induction Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker B30

Hawkins Induction Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker B30

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sree

SreeParramatta

Must Have Pressure Cooker in Every House

The best pressure cooker I have come across. I've been using this brand since few years and recently bought this model as an additional cooker to speed up cooking. It certainly saves lot of fuel and time. Steel quality is so good, induction compatible and i believe its very safe and durable. A definite value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

ganesha

ganesha

Clever design with some downsides

I bought this pressure cooker online from www.pressurecookers.com.au. The quality is good, and I love the design with the pressure closing the lid tightly. However the inside curving lip on the cooker makes it very hard to pour contents out into a dish, and completely empty the cooker. Also I miss gauge which I had on my old one to be able and watch the pressure build. This one just hisses very loudly when the pressure is at operating level, releasing steam. Living in a very humid climate I am not keen on adding steam to the air and feeding mould. It's foolproof at least, but I would have liked some more sophistication and a gauge to watch rather than the automatic steam release. .

Date PurchasedJul 2017