Hayden Real Estate

Hayden Real Estate

Stuart J.

Stuart J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Massive thanks to Heidi at Hayden!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Heidi Rodgers at Hayden Real Estate Melbourne and the rentals, you have all been wonderful and I am so glad I switched to you from my previous agent.

I will let Jonathan know how much of a great team you have been. It is such a peace of mind to know my property is being looked after properly.

Sean M

Sean MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ryan Hunt - excellent property manager

Ryan Hunt is an outstanding property manager, he has been managing our rental property for over 18 months and has always been professional, helpful, efficient, prompt with responses and a very nice guy to deal with. I would confidently recommend Ryan and Hayden Real Estate to anyone looking for a property manager. Thanks Ryan! Regards, Sean.

BoofaBallarat

Bad Attitude

Finally given address of property to check from road. Did that, made appt to inspect port. Put in offer with terms. Text received back from Agent he would get in touch with Vendor. Heard nothing further. I left several messages and texts. Finally Janeen, not the Agent I was dealing with, returned my enquiry and she was just rude, belittling and obnoxious. Didn’t even try to begin negotiations- I feel sorry for the Vendor at Napoleons with these people “acting” on his behalf. They only have their highest commission in mind, absolutely nothing else. I am still in shock at how I was treated!!

If I could give zero stars I would have

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One person letting down the team

Ron

RonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rude beyond belief

SCOZ

SCOZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Result result!

I recently leased out my property through Heidi Rodgers at Hayden Real Estate and she managed to lease my property from the very first inspection! Fantastic result and would highly recommend them.

Selling my mothers unit

I was very impressed with Nigel’s attendance to my needs . My mother Gwenda Walker recently moved into aged care home and when Nigel Fitzpatrick knocked on our door it was just the right time to sell . He was great in every way selling the unit in 3 weeks with 26 day settlement . All went well and would recommend Nigel to anyone selling a home
    Kindest Regards Gail Harris
    Gwenda Walkers daughter

Fantastic experience buying my first home

I have just bought my first home via Haydens Real Estate.
    Nigel has been absolutely amazing throughout the whole process.
    He was the first real estate agent in Ballarat willing to meet myself and show me a range of properties, and not a whole heap outside of my price range. When I finally found a property, Nigel was wonderful right up until settlement. From assisting in organizing access to the property, to even ducking over to the house the day prior to settlement to ensure switches were off for power connection.
    He has made buying my first home a lovely experience.

Mick B

Mick B

Dont use them to sell

I rang their Ballarat Office four times today. I only wanted an address of a property they had for sale in Maldon. No one returned a call. They seemingly dont advertise with the address of the house so you have to ring them up. Only problem is they dont contact you back. I finally got put through to real estate agent who still couldnt give me the actual address. If the owner of the house in Maldon (229.000) is reading this please enlighten me to the address. Why would anyone want to sell with these morons.

Perfect

We could not be more happier with the service of our real estate manager Kerryn Young Kerryn helped us with all the paper work chasing up things that needed to be done on our behalf Kerry also helped us with looking for our new house The service by Kerryn and Hayden Real estate was faultless towards us I would recommend them to anyone.

Vanessa S.

Vanessa S.Melbourne

Very impressed

I am very impressed with the service I have received form my property manager Ryan Hunt. His communication has always been very quick and efficient and any issues have been rectified very quickly. I would happily recommend Ryan at Hayden Real Estate.

Exceptional customer service!

From the purchase of our property, through to the settlement, all the team at Hayden Real Estate have been an amazing to deal with. Their exceptional and wonderful service has been carried out through the whole process with purchasing a property through Hayden South Yarra, that we have also decided to have them manage the property for us. This is due to the fabulous and kind service they provide us has been amazing.
    The team have great knowledge and always answer our questions in a professional and timely manner. We feel lucky to have such a great team of people looking after us throughout this process.we cold not recommend them highly enough.

Thank you for find us such great tenants so quickly!

Hayden Melbourne Real Estate have been fabulous since we gave them our property, they had everything done so quickly and made it so simple. They emailed us the contract to sign and then next day had a photographer out and the ad online and leased from the first open for inspection. We met the new tenant at the first, three month inspection of our old home and they are lovely and have it looking better than we did! To say we are thrilled is an understatement and we hope they never leave.A big thank you again!

Ready to buy

Ready to buyBallarat

Not even worth 1 star

Be very careful

In short. Ballarat Hayden's (don't use them) I was warned about them not paying the deposit money after settlement and 10 days after settlement I'm still getting the run around.

Superior Sales Methodology & Experience

We used Hayden Real Estate South Yarra to sell our property. We received an above-market price, which we attribute to the sales methodology used by this agent. The agent is experienced, honest and able to negotiate his way over hurdles. Quick sale and great result.

Highly Professonal Real Estate Agent

JamesTT

JamesTTMelbourne

Really Happy with the service of this company

We have been using Haydens South Yarra office for the past year and really wanted to make mention of the constant effort our Property Manager Leonie has been giving. I've never dealt with a more hands on property manager that actually cares about following up and keeping us up to date with lease updates as well as follow ups on maintenance. I've had property for the past 20 years and never had the level of service that I have had since taking my property over to Hayden, highly recommended

Unprofessional and took no responsibility for their errors

After not sending through documents to conveyor lied about it and blamed others for them not doing things right. The only way things actually happened after sale was for us to call them. They never returned calls. I woukd sell myself before ever getting them to sell a property for me.

Stuffed around