Hays

Hays (page 2 of 12)

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kTokhi

kTokhi

Terrible agency to deal with

The company needs to be shut down. They scam unsuspecting people and send them to terrible places to work knowing that the place they are sending these unsuspecting people will ruin them.

Their word is worthless.

It is perfectly okay to not contact candidates if we're not successful. But if we're shortlisted, advised we're "strong candidates" who will "definitely" have their applications put forward... why the ghosting?
It makes no sense and leaves you with no credibility. I hope you are a candidate one day and understand the effects of your words but lack of actions.

Marketer

MarketerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed with their recruitment process and professional etiquette

The recruiter was very pleasant during the interview. However, they ghost you after an interview despite telling you; "you're a strong candidate for the role" and "will put you forward to the client".

I was not impressed by the lack of courtesy to inform me the progress of my application. I've sent several emails following up but no response.

If recruiters at Hays continue this method of recruitment, they will just further damage their reputation.

Jonathan D

Jonathan DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst interview experience ever

Recruiter simultaneously told me to relax my nerves while picking apart my appearance. This was for a cleaning position, she said that people were 'lining up' to get. It's all a lie

WORST of the WORST!!

Avoid @ any cost!! WORST recruitment agency i've worked for. Just treat you as a number. Try to get every single cent from you possible while advertising as paying 'generous award rates'. I was paid bare minimum and when i asked about it, i was told they no longer will update my details on the system.

JacobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s designed to fail!

You realise each Hays recruit is a reject from the real employment & they know it... If you are any good your fellow “Hays mate” will blame you for his stuff-ups & they have it planned before you arrive.

Jacob

For employers who go through Hays, good luck you pay the most for a drugged out or insecure worker that just makes an easy job hard for you....pay the most at Hays only for the headaches (carpentry & joinery sector may god have mercy)

Customer service - what service!!!!??!

Sammy

SammyMelbourne

Don't waste your time with these liars.

Pathological liars, they'll give you a 9 month job job in construction and it turns out to be domestic. 3 months later and after having to buy tools like ladder hammer drill and drill bits, sorry guys we've run out of work.
Hey I'll put you on this job $40 an hour only to be paid at $38.
Like previous reviews said promise the moon and deliver crap.
Hay - Use and abuse.

Horrible. Condescending

Useless! Dont use.

A waste of my time!!

Called Hays with regard to a job. Advert had contact in which to call from Hays. I called the number given for the contact, got someone who said the person wasn't available and was told would get a call back. Never did get that call.

Applied online through Seek, never got any response.

Called a couple days later about another job. Person on Hays end was very rude sounded like she didn't want to be there. Did not read my cv correctly because she requested information that was already on cv.

Austin Smith

Austin SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

As soon as i read the reviews online, i was like OMG what have i done...

Shouldn't have given them even one

Jobs for which no experience is required is reserved only for the PR candidates, which is not fair with students who are working hard to get in the career. Very discriminatory approach of this agency.

girl

girlSydney

Horrible

Applied for a role got a call and was asked to meet the agent next day..went 15 mins before scheduled appointment.The girls at the reception were extremely racist and they didn’t even bother telling the agent that was here or waiting to see her.Anyway called agent she came out and apologised that she wasn’t aware I was there.Anyways agent said she will send my CV to the employer and get back to me next week.Emailed agent asking for updates no response from her.So dodgy I wonder if that role actually exists or they are just making up jobs to increase quantity jobs advertised.Its about time to complain to ACCC for being bunch of racist rude people with no professionalism.

Terrible offensive service

It’s all about how much they can make money from you, working for them feels like slavery work, you not protected and you get the least hr rate plus extra charges from the company, they never understood my potential or capabilities and never referred me to the right job kept referring me to contract work and when I ask how much you offering me they ask me how much I NEED per hour?? I find that offensive and untrustworthy, and if they don’t get answer from me or a higher rate then they turn around an insult you saying sry we think you not capable of doing the job ???

Not responding

Have seen lots of jobs posted by Hays, no response at all after I applied.

Nowadays received their linkedin message for a role, I replied, then still no response.

Is is a real company?

ant333

ant333

Hays are in the business of making commissions, not getting you a job.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Terrible recruitment agency

Back in my day I used to temp for Hays mostly the Burwood NSW office, and they always had work, I was kept busy all the time with lots of temp work.
Now its the absolute worst!
The consultants are rude, they take messages only for no one to return your calls.
There is no communication between the consultants at all.
I made a complaint to Hays Head office about what happened with myself and a friend whom registered we both got offered the same job!!
Nothing happened, my poor friend had been taken for a ride, and I was left with such poor service from the consultant only to be yelled at.
I do not recommend them at all.

PJay

PJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They just don’t respond

I had never dealt with Hays before so was quite surprised and disappointed when I entered all of my information into their online system, registered for alerts, and applied for roles ...and then never received one call or email from them. I’m not sure what kind of business model they use or exactly how they secure candidates, but based on my experience I wouldn’t be recommending their services.

The absolute worst! And useless consultants CAIRNS

My consultant is very very rude! Does not call me or give any feedback, has not sent my resume to any employer! I can provide my resume for proof! Don’t waste your time with these people

Hays Canberra - No support for candidates