TigerShark QC, TigerShark
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hayward? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Pool Size

be aware TigerShark QC is Terrible product

I had the aquavac 500 and was extremely happy with it until something went wrong 18 month later (to bad because it was an excellent robot). They told me they had a lot of issues with it so they gave me the TigerShark Qc and like bloody fool I accepted the offer and "Oh, boy! " what a peace a JUNK. I will never spend one dollar with HAYWARD again but I guess the Joke is on me.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,800.00.

Wall and Step Cleaning

Is better than competition but could still better

Purchased in April 2020.

FrustratedConsumer
FrustratedConsumerPerth, WA

Waste of money

I purchased this 2.5 years ago, loved it came with a 3 year warranty. After 6 months it died, it was repaired. It worked once, it died. I took it back and was told dont leave it in the pool too long, so it was repaired and I used it once and it died again. This time I was told dont leave it out of the pool or in the sun too long. I used it once and it died AGAIN. Its still within its warranty but Im probably better off throwing it away. If you can afford to buy one every 6 months then its epic, but after its failed it will never be the same. The blue filters are a good investment too.

Purchased in February 2017 for $2,500.00.

Wall and Step Cleaning

Performance is OK, very poor durability

Sorry Hayward, the product doesn't match up to your marketing. The machine has broken just after 3 years of well-maintained use (requires a new motor). Repair cost exceeds $1200, and the response from Hayward is a polite 'tough luck'. Sold as a high-end robot, the durability is anything but. My recommendation is to steer clear and buy according to reliability.

Purchased in August 2016.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Hayward TigerShark compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Robert Grayasked
TigerShark

My Hayward Tiger shark is about 2 years old. I was cleaning the filters today and noticed a quarter cylindrical foam section about 100mm long sitting loosely inside cleaner. It must be something to do with cleaner as it is far too large to have passed the filters. Anyone have an idea?

C in Sumter
C in Sumterasked
TigerShark

My shark is about 6-7 years old. A few weeks ago, when I start it , it runs for a few seconds and stops. After starting it two or three times it would finally keep going for the entire cycle. Now I have tried about fifteen times and it will only run for a few seconds and stop. What's up? Thanks

Robert Gray

Very sorry C in Sumter, but I have not experienced that problem. Its possible some small leakage may have occurred in the motor/control housing. You will most likely have to go to the people you purchased it form or directly to TS as I don't recommend opening that unit.

Danny
Dannyasked
TigerShark

The bottom cover keeps coming loose and all the debris it picked up falls to the bottom of the pool. Very poor design. Do you have any ideas to eliminate this problem ? Maybe something to wedge under the clip

Compare both Hayward TigerShark