TigerShark QC, TigerShark

3.7

• Pool Size
JurekSydney, NSW

I should have bought this years ago

Purchased in September 2018 at Poolwerx for $1,800.00.

Noise Level
Wall and Step Cleaning

C in Sumter
C in Sumterasked
TigerShark

My shark is about 6-7 years old. A few weeks ago, when I start it , it runs for a few seconds and stops. After starting it two or three times it would finally keep going for the entire cycle. Now I have tried about fifteen times and it will only run for a few seconds and stop. What's up? Thanks

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Very sorry C in Sumter, but I have not experienced that problem. Its possible some small leakage may have occurred in the motor/control housing. You will most likely have to go to the people you purchased it form or directly to TS as I don't recommend opening that unit.

Danny
Dannyasked
TigerShark

The bottom cover keeps coming loose and all the debris it picked up falls to the bottom of the pool. Very poor design. Do you have any ideas to eliminate this problem ? Maybe something to wedge under the clip

Miranda Marron
Miranda Marronasked
TigerShark QC

my Tigershark (TS)seem to struggle to climb my step/ledge that runs the length of my pool and into a shallow area that is still deep enough to cover the tiger shark with water. The TS is completely cleaned out so not too heavy to climb and has had this issue since we purchased last December. Is there a way to fix this?

Jurek

Well, I have to ask, did you check back with the pool shop that you bought it from?
In the meantime, there are a couple of ways of adjusting the water flow through the machine.
Both described in the manual.
The 1st is the restrictor plate on top of the machine. If the machine does not climb, removing it may help.
Next we have the "high velocity inlet". having this in place increases the velocity across the gap, so the suction is greater, but the volume of water is decreased.
So hard to predict if this will help. No harm in trying with it installed or not.
I have found that running the machine for 4 hours gives best results (rather than 2 lots of 2 hours).

Compare both Hayward TigerShark