HBF Travel Insurance - Essentials Plan

1 question from our users

Gary Cuthbertson

Gary Cuthbertsonasked

Essentials Plan

Hi I am a HBF member and would like a travel / medical Insurance to cover me while travelling overseas, now I move around Asia, Austalia and NZ over a 12month period and don't have exact dates of travel can I get coverage with HBF for medical hospital emergencies should they arise, I can handle out patience stuff and dental just want full hospital emergency coverage and repatriation should the need arise, cheer Gary

HBF
HBF T.HBF

Hi Gary, thanks for finding the time to contact us while you are out globetrotting!

I'm sure you can appreciate there is quite a lot of information involved with insurance, especially when it comes to international cover. It may be best to give our experienced General Insurance representatives a call to ensure we are covering all bases and answering all the questions you have, in as much detail as you need.

Feel free to give us a call on 133 423 when you have a little block of time free and we will definitely be able to help. We look forward to hearing from you and all the best for your travels!

Best Regards,
Kaila
The HBF Team

socialmcc@hbf.com.au

See all HBF Travel Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and HBF representatives

HBF Travel Insurance - Essentials Plan