HD Fencing

HD Fencing

3.5

Very satisfied customer

I had rear fence replaced 1.5 years ago and my side fence replaced only 3 days ago . Both fences by Jeff and his team . I am happy with the materials and their professional ethics. I would recommend Jeff and his HD Fencing company to others.

Albin

AlbinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor post installation services.

I am so annoyed with this guy and he neither respond or answer your call. I had my fence done through him with a dodgy lock installed and it was damaged in 2 days. Tried to ring him and no answer. Once he answered the call and promised me he is going to send someone to fix it and nobody turned up.
    ***stay away from this people***

Excellent job

Hi, They did few fencing jobs for me in northern suburbs.
    Great work! On time,friendly & very professional people, Communication was excellent.
    Timber quality was very good.
    Highly recommended!!

Fencing Companies

Find out how HD Fencing compares to other Fencing Companies

Good quality material, Right knowledge of product and installation.

Best quality fencing and good team with required knowledge about their business. Recommend them for any type of fencing job or side gate.

Good timber material

Hi HD fencing team
    These guys are really quick i paid behalf on my neighbours they finishd fence within 2 days . Really good team work . They are usuing really good timber material . My two friend building house in woodlea reffering you guys to them ..

Good quality work

I m using these guys to install fences on my properties since 4 years now had great experience with them they use really good material plus quality work

Great people

The quality of the fence is great and we are more than happy with the workmen who were professional and friendly. they use really good timber fence looks great i would say if you want quality use HD fencing

Manu

ManuMelbourne

Excellent service

very happy with the quality of the work, very happy with every aspect of the job, price, quality, reliability, and nice guys.

Christian and Hannah

Christian and HannahMelbourne

Most Unprofessional Company I've ever dealt with.

Fencing Companies

Find out how HD Fencing compares to other Fencing Companies

Kenny

Kenny

Unprofessional company

CRAPPY CHEAP TIMBER

We have used this company to do our fencing. Never ever will be using. Firstly the job took longer what he has promised then worse of all with in a month or two later timber broke from ground as concrete they used was crap. When contacted ([name removed]) he never picked up keep on going to voicemail. Tried dialing pretending to do fencing he was desperate to come quote. You may get cheap quote but be ready to lose your money. We ended up calling another company to come. I will never ever recommend this company to anyone.