He Smells She Smells Perfumes

He Smells She Smells Perfumes

Brand Manager for He Smells She Smells Perfumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
Arsh
ArshVictoria

In stock item was out of stock

I paid for 2 perfumes and it showed 'in stock'. And later came to know that they did not have those items in stock and it was blamed on some 'technical issues' that caused that perfume to appear as 'in stock'.

Long and hectic process to get refund. It did come through but sometimes its not the money u want, when u actually needed the product.

totally unreliable and unprofessional customer service.

Would not advice to purchase anything from them.

Rona Torrance
Rona TorranceSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service!

I ordered perfume from these jokers July 2018 - they stated they delivered September 2018, a total lie.
They then said they were out of stock (that old chestnut) but would deliver as soon as they had some more. I left it a few months and then contacted them again - still out of stock. I contacted them again 5 months ago - still out of stock. I contacted them again 11 days ago - no reply. I contacted them again today - I will be asking for my money back if they bother to reply!

Chantelle
ChantelleSydney, NSW

Did not recieve goods

Over a year ago I made an order with this company, they kept telling me they were waiting for stock which they seemed to have never recieved or lied about. Very dissappointed in this service.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2018
Maz
MazSydney Surrounds, NSW

NOT HAPPY

They take your money, tell you it is out of stock and say it will be supplied when stock comes in. Six months and still waiting. No goods. No refund either.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how He Smells She Smells Perfumes compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

kellie
kellieIllawarra, NSW

don't trust this company they trade under 2 names..

as above..fake and untrustworthy..they trade under perfume shop as well..keep saying out of stock even though they happily take your money and then totally ignore emails and you don't get refunded

Edward
Edwardmelbourne

Delayed delivery but received in promised time..thank you.

Very impressed with the product i have got. The moment i ordered the product from perfumeshops.com.au they intimated me that it takes a while for the delivery, that would be so good for them and me as well. happy they sent my product at the promised time... I ordered with Perfume shops again for my mother birthday.. hoping to receive them soon !!!! Thanks.

False Advertising

This company keeps advertising they have items in stock, then a few days after you place an order tell you it’s “out of stock”
Although I have received refunds I am so annoyed they advertise items that I know are no longer in production...

Jamie
Jamiemelbourne

quick delivery!

Have been paying a lot for beckham for far too long. Finally decided to give online thing a shot and purchased through Heshesmells. Delivered quick, genuine perfume and the best part is I got it in time. going to purchase again for christmas.

Out of stock

They haven't replied my emails after I bought product that wasn't in stock. And its still being advertised as being "in stock".

Disgruntle
DisgruntleSydney, NSW

Asian criminals

Unfortunately I have nothing more to say that all the other people here. Just another sucker that has been taken for a ride. You will receive email after email telling you that due to high demand that they have only just run out of stock and if you would like to wait or get a refund. After numerous emails requesting a refund you will get a reply that they will be in contact with their accounts department to organise it as soon as possible. This will go one for over a month and still you will have no refund or product. Do yourself a huge favour and do not even bother with these criminals. You would think that Australian law would do something to stop these fraudsters and stop them from legally trading.

Scam alert

I purchased over 7 months ago and was willing to wait every email I’ve sent was asking how long on the wait, just to get told there still is no stock.
I’ve askex for a refund and they asked for my bank details, I told them I don’t feel comfortable getting my personal information out.
Dont buy of this company.

LyndaMelbourne

WARNING SCAMMERS DODGY!!!

So lucky I paid with PayPal & got my hard earned money back but not for a few weeks.
This so called business under the name of the perfume shop.com.au also we’re under she smell he smells lol that is the big hint to the big stink

Lynda

Where’s the rest of my review ?
It was all honest ?? Worst company I have ever dealt with ever !!!!! Got all my money refunded today by the bank and pay pal it will all end in tears if you don’t pay that way .
Slimy company !

han
hansydney

received my order..

I was hoping to get a perfume which I ordered from hesmellsshesmells.com.au on my special day. I was disappointed as I got it week after, but happy that I finally got it, becoz this is very rare perfume now a days and they managed to get it for me.

christine
christinesydney

Guess I am lucky I got my fav.

I was doubtful when I got their out of stock email. But I am surprised to see my perfume today at my door after 5 weeks. Thanks.

I just become another victim!!

Site looked legit with .au domain only after I paid saw the merchant details were different on paypal. I purchased through perfumeshops.com.au. Did an ASIC search and their entity name is nsw link pty Ltd with business names, perfume charge, hesmellsshesmells.com.au. There is no mention of perfumeshops.com.au listed. Only found out via paypal merchant details. I’ve asked the seller to cancel my payment and not post the item. Fingers crossed it happens. As everyone else in here, I was excited to see a rare perfume that was hard to get. Last time I am ordering perfumes online.