He Smells She Smells Perfumes

He Smells She Smells Perfumes (page 2 of 3)

Brand Manager for He Smells She Smells Perfumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
Christa B
Christa BKempsey, NSW

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

They give xcuses,say they haven't received my $'s etc.No delivery YET. My Bank is Investigating them.Reported them to appropriate Authorities.After a couple of reply emails,they STOP.Overseas SCAM. BEWARE THE FRAUDSTERS.

Time wasters

I purchased two perfumes from this company thinking they were Australian based. They never have the products in stock so you will be waiting for the rest of your life for your order.
They will however refund you!
But biggest waste of time, don’t buy anything from this site.

william
williamPerth, WA

Finally got my perfume

Finally I got my perfume after the whole 2 months though I was told that I will get my order in 4 weeks. Initially I wasn't happy but now I am, as I got the exact perfume and its really hard to get elsewhere. The service is not too bad. They always replied to my emails within a day and kept me informed the order status.

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Should be investigated for fraud

I purchased a product from ebay and it came with a sample which was actually nice I purchased two bottles, and 12 days later I am being told their is a supplier issue and there is a 3-4 week delay, I don't know about the rest of you but selling something you don't have is fraud it wasn't until I looked on Google that they are doing this scam to everyone...

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how He Smells She Smells Perfumes compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Furious, don't buy

Taking orders for product that is not and probably never be available

Ordered a particular perfume which was said to be in stock. Order confirmed and nothing arrived. They then said that they had said they sent an email saying that stock had run out, the same stock they said they had for sale. Could not say when new stock would arrive. No way to run a business. I asked for a refund and got it. This is no way to run a business, selling stock that they do not have and in my view cannot get, as it has been discontinued by manufacturer. I think that authorities should investigate this company.

Michelle
Michellesydney

reached my expectations

This perfume was as per my expectations. I was referred this store by one of my friends to get the genuine one.
I ordered my Fragrance and its cost and delivery all went smooth, although I had to wait a bit.
Will order more from you. thanks for the prompt responses.

SCAM ARTISTS

Natasha
NatashaMelbourne.

I am a long time customer..

I am a long time customer for this store. Never usually late and there is nothing hardly to complain about except the delivering the product this time. They informed me as soon as I placed order about the delay of 3 weeks and I received my product in the 4th week as promised. I am happy with my perfume.

Dishonest- scam

As the other reviews said - item not in stock. Offered me a refund. 3 weeks later, still no product or refund. Asked me for my bank details to refund me. Told them they should already have it. don’t trust them. Another dodgy online order.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Received my favorite perfume.

I am a very picky person when it comes to perfumes. I am in love with my 'dior cherie' now. Received it today as promised. They always gave prompt responses to my emails and the packaging is impressive. Overall I am happy with their service. I will order with them again.

This company does not deliver

Put an order in a week ago money has already been taken out of account. Received an email advising company can’t provide stock because they have run out email advised I could request refund which I have attempted to do via email unfortunately email keeps bouncing back. Warning bells ringing think I have lost my money . Wish I had read reviews before ordering this seems to be company’s typical approach. Warning be aware I hope I will be proven wrong

Beauty Product Retailers

All the good reviews on this website must be written by the owner

Bought a perfume without looking at any reviews. Was waiting to receive the order within 2-7 business days as advertised on the website.
Got an email 5 days later saying it was out of stock even though on their website it is still listed as "in stock". They offered an unknown wait time, or refund. Looks the same as every other purchaser here. SCAM. They need to take He smells She smells Perfumes website DOWN.

All the good reviews on this website look like they were written by the same person, similar writing style and vague. Wouldn't be surprised if they were written by the scam owner.

Save your money and purchase elsewhere. FLAG THE WEBSITE. SCAM. SCAM. TAKE THIS PERFUME WEBSITE DOWN.

Never again will I purchase from this company

Same as all
The other reviews, not in stock then late, then they didn’t reply back, i had to send around 7 emails demanding a refund or I would take it further and finally a refund.
3 months later.

Scam, scam, scam!

Ordered perfume, got email saying it was out of stock, asked for refund and disputed with PayPal. Next day my credit card was attacked and several fraudulent transactions were attempted. Stay away from this site!!!

David
Davidsydney

Good experience.

This is the first time I ordered from them. Earlier I was doubtful as it is difficult to get the genuine perfume of this brand. But my worries were all false and I got a decent and genuine product. So far good experience.
I just place another order. I will keep you guys updated if I find any difficulties.

Scam

Like many other customers I was DECEIVED. Received this response after my order was placed from [name removed]. "We were supposed to get the stock from the supplier yesterday. However, the supplier informed us, due to some reason, there will be a delay in restocking (3-4 weeks)."

Asked for a refund. They stated they would process it. Never received refund.

Avoid at all costs.

Do not buy

Purchased a perfume which few days later I been told it’s not in stock . Still no news on my refund and not getting any reply from them either .

naz
naz

Scam, dont buy from this site

Bought perfume back on 6th may. Its now more than 3 months later, still no refuned or product. Like all the other posts say. Product out of stock will be in shortly. Never arrived

Ask for refund and yet not process

I ordered a few different perfumes worth 500+.. was on 11 Jun. Then apparently they sent email said that some ordered out of stock. However waiting until 11 Jul and still no delivery. Then I asked for refund, and yet til now 7 August has not received the refund and no reply email from them yet... will never deal with them anymore. Better of buying from strawberrynet for perfume even though they base on HK. A lot faster service and delivery.

lily
lilysydney

simple process... like it.

I put an order recently. Nice and simple process at checkout. Just received item with safe and secure packaging. Like it.

Jane
Janesydney

they are quick in everything.

I bought from them few times and have to say I am really impressed by the way they communicate and their attention to details. i got my product promptly and for one order I had to get my money back. whatever it is, both reach quickly to me without any hassle. I am a loyal customer for life. About to place another order...Thanks!!!

Marty
MartyBrisbane

Something very fishy about this merchant

Potentially Fraudulent

SCAM HESMELLS SHE SMELLS

This site is a scam and I have referred it to ACCC. Like others have noted this "company" takes your money then say they are out of stock. When you ask for a refund they say 'Thank you I am asking the Accounts Dept to send your money back to you but it will take a few days". I 'purchased and paid for the products in June 18 and have had no refund from them as of 3 August. Don't get caught as I did! Don't send your bank details either!