He Smells She Smells Perfumes

He Smells She Smells Perfumes (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for He Smells She Smells Perfumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0

Taking orders for product that is not and probably never be available

Ordered a particular perfume which was said to be in stock. Order confirmed and nothing arrived. They then said that they had said they sent an email saying that stock had run out, the same stock they said they had for sale. Could not say when new stock would arrive. No way to run a business. I asked for a refund and got it. This is no way to run a business, selling stock that they do not have and in my view cannot get, as it has been discontinued by manufacturer. I think that authorities should investigate this company.

SCAM ARTISTS

Dishonest- scam

As the other reviews said - item not in stock. Offered me a refund. 3 weeks later, still no product or refund. Asked me for my bank details to refund me. Told them they should already have it. don’t trust them. Another dodgy online order.

All the good reviews on this website must be written by the owner

Bought a perfume without looking at any reviews. Was waiting to receive the order within 2-7 business days as advertised on the website.
Got an email 5 days later saying it was out of stock even though on their website it is still listed as "in stock". They offered an unknown wait time, or refund. Looks the same as every other purchaser here. SCAM. They need to take He smells She smells Perfumes website DOWN.

All the good reviews on this website look like they were written by the same person, similar writing style and vague. Wouldn't be surprised if they were written by the scam owner.

Save your money and purchase elsewhere. FLAG THE WEBSITE. SCAM. SCAM. TAKE THIS PERFUME WEBSITE DOWN.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how He Smells She Smells Perfumes compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Never again will I purchase from this company

Same as all
The other reviews, not in stock then late, then they didn’t reply back, i had to send around 7 emails demanding a refund or I would take it further and finally a refund.
3 months later.

Scam, scam, scam!

Ordered perfume, got email saying it was out of stock, asked for refund and disputed with PayPal. Next day my credit card was attacked and several fraudulent transactions were attempted. Stay away from this site!!!

Scam

Like many other customers I was DECEIVED. Received this response after my order was placed from [name removed]. "We were supposed to get the stock from the supplier yesterday. However, the supplier informed us, due to some reason, there will be a delay in restocking (3-4 weeks)."

Asked for a refund. They stated they would process it. Never received refund.

Avoid at all costs.

Do not buy

Purchased a perfume which few days later I been told it’s not in stock . Still no news on my refund and not getting any reply from them either .

naz
naz

Scam, dont buy from this site

Bought perfume back on 6th may. Its now more than 3 months later, still no refuned or product. Like all the other posts say. Product out of stock will be in shortly. Never arrived

Beauty Product Retailers

Ask for refund and yet not process

I ordered a few different perfumes worth 500+.. was on 11 Jun. Then apparently they sent email said that some ordered out of stock. However waiting until 11 Jul and still no delivery. Then I asked for refund, and yet til now 7 August has not received the refund and no reply email from them yet... will never deal with them anymore. Better of buying from strawberrynet for perfume even though they base on HK. A lot faster service and delivery.

Marty
MartyBrisbane

Something very fishy about this merchant

Potentially Fraudulent

SCAM HESMELLS SHE SMELLS

This site is a scam and I have referred it to ACCC. Like others have noted this "company" takes your money then say they are out of stock. When you ask for a refund they say 'Thank you I am asking the Accounts Dept to send your money back to you but it will take a few days". I 'purchased and paid for the products in June 18 and have had no refund from them as of 3 August. Don't get caught as I did! Don't send your bank details either!

Andrew
AndrewSydney

SCAM! LIARS! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The worst perfume website on the web!!! Lies after lies!!! Perfumes NEVER in stock! The worst customer service I’ve seen! They never reply back to you! If I could give them 0 stars, I would! STAY AWAY!!!

Perfume

Buyer be aware, this business is a scam, which operates from a house address. After looking for a perfume that is out of stock I came across this page that promised to have it and at a great price. How wrong was I !!
I placed my order one month ago and no perfume was received no emails were answered. It was only when I raised a dispute with PayPal I got a response from the owner, telling me lies that it had come back to her because the package was broken. Really who is that silly to believe that.

Unhappy Jan
Unhappy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Is this site a scam

Just like the other reviews my order was out of stock and my refund might take some time. Time passes and no refund. I emailed again and was asked for my bank details!!!!
DO NOT USE THIS SITE

Scam site

Made purchase waited a week nothing emailed them they said they have to restock it will be 3-4 weeks OK no problem i will wait... 6 weeks later email them their supplier needs to restock now another 3-4 weeks what a bloody joke its a scam site everyone gets the same restock run around don't waste your time or money.

GG55
GG55Cairns

Should Have Known Better

Kts137
Kts137

Still waiting :/

Bought 2 bottles of yvress was told it on back order, been waiting months paid $150 still nothing will be claiming it through legal action if it’s not refunded soon. Consumer rights act.

June 21st 2019 Update: Taking legal action under the consumer rights act for fraud.

I ordered 2 bottle of perfume which apparently after I Paid my $143.89 was told out of stock that was 1yr ago. Taking legal action for fraud under the consumer rights act.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Bad site

Trying to get my money back to they said was out of stock but i still see item saying in stock sent many emails asking for refund but not received yet been i think it's a fake site looked into it says site from USA very fishy buyers beware.

Rob
RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sells items not stocked, been waiting 6 months

When i purchased jazz cologne it was listed in stock. Took ages ti eventually be told it was out of stock. Was happy to wait but its now been 6 months since i paid and they still have it on back order sale on their website and they don't contact me

Ruby02
Ruby02Sydney

Scam Website - Don’t waste your time

This is a dodgy company, scam artists! They took my money then when immediately said the shipment had been broken in transit. I demanded a refund which I received, however now I receive at least 50 spam emails a day. The company has obviously shared all my personal information. If you have a good look at the website there are many spelling errors, no way to contact other than an email, and they are not on social media where people can vent their frustration and warn others. Beware - if the deal sounds too good to be true it usually is. Don’t waste your time!!!