He Smells She Smells Perfumes

He Smells She Smells Perfumes

Brand Manager for He Smells She Smells Perfumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
    william
    williamPerth, WA

Finally got my perfume

Finally I got my perfume after the whole 2 months though I was told that I will get my order in 4 weeks. Initially I wasn't happy but now I am, as I got the exact perfume and its really hard to get elsewhere. The service is not too bad. They always replied to my emails within a day and kept me informed the order status.

This company does not deliver

Put an order in a week ago money has already been taken out of account. Received an email advising company can’t provide stock because they have run out email advised I could request refund which I have attempted to do via email unfortunately email keeps bouncing back. Warning bells ringing think I have lost my money . Wish I had read reviews before ordering this seems to be company’s typical approach. Warning be aware I hope I will be proven wrong