He Smells She Smells Perfumes

He Smells She Smells Perfumes

Brand Manager for He Smells She Smells Perfumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
    Edward
    Edwardmelbourne

Delayed delivery but received in promised time..thank you.

Very impressed with the product i have got. The moment i ordered the product from perfumeshops.com.au they intimated me that it takes a while for the delivery, that would be so good for them and me as well. happy they sent my product at the promised time... I ordered with Perfume shops again for my mother birthday.. hoping to receive them soon !!!! Thanks.

Jamie
    Jamiemelbourne

quick delivery!

Have been paying a lot for beckham for far too long. Finally decided to give online thing a shot and purchased through Heshesmells. Delivered quick, genuine perfume and the best part is I got it in time. going to purchase again for christmas.

han
    hansydney

received my order..

I was hoping to get a perfume which I ordered from hesmellsshesmells.com.au on my special day. I was disappointed as I got it week after, but happy that I finally got it, becoz this is very rare perfume now a days and they managed to get it for me.

christine
    christinesydney

Guess I am lucky I got my fav.

I was doubtful when I got their out of stock email. But I am surprised to see my perfume today at my door after 5 weeks. Thanks.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how He Smells She Smells Perfumes compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

william
    williamPerth, WA

Finally got my perfume

Finally I got my perfume after the whole 2 months though I was told that I will get my order in 4 weeks. Initially I wasn't happy but now I am, as I got the exact perfume and its really hard to get elsewhere. The service is not too bad. They always replied to my emails within a day and kept me informed the order status.

Michelle
    Michellesydney

reached my expectations

This perfume was as per my expectations. I was referred this store by one of my friends to get the genuine one.
    I ordered my Fragrance and its cost and delivery all went smooth, although I had to wait a bit.
    Will order more from you. thanks for the prompt responses.

Natasha
    NatashaMelbourne.

I am a long time customer..

I am a long time customer for this store. Never usually late and there is nothing hardly to complain about except the delivering the product this time. They informed me as soon as I placed order about the delay of 3 weeks and I received my product in the 4th week as promised. I am happy with my perfume.

Adam
    AdamSydney, NSW

Received my favorite perfume.

I am a very picky person when it comes to perfumes. I am in love with my 'dior cherie' now. Received it today as promised. They always gave prompt responses to my emails and the packaging is impressive. Overall I am happy with their service. I will order with them again.

David
    Davidsydney

Good experience.

This is the first time I ordered from them. Earlier I was doubtful as it is difficult to get the genuine perfume of this brand. But my worries were all false and I got a decent and genuine product. So far good experience.
    I just place another order. I will keep you guys updated if I find any difficulties.

lily
    lilysydney

simple process... like it.

I put an order recently. Nice and simple process at checkout. Just received item with safe and secure packaging. Like it.

Jane
    Janesydney

they are quick in everything.

I bought from them few times and have to say I am really impressed by the way they communicate and their attention to details. i got my product promptly and for one order I had to get my money back. whatever it is, both reach quickly to me without any hassle. I am a loyal customer for life. About to place another order...Thanks!!!

Ame
    Amesydney

Delivery service is good..

Love the scent from heshesmells. this was gifted by one of my friends. Since then I have been using it. The company delivery service and product quality is nice.will recommended to all.

bel
    belnew south wales

Reasonable price

Purchased my favorite perfume from them. Authentic perfume with a reasonable price, very fast delivery. I am totally satisfied.
    Thank you and can't forget the wrapping it was so interesting.

karen
    karensydney

Awesome experience

Purchased from them in the past few months. For my recent order I requested them for a refund back. I received the refund within a day easily and quickly. Will purchase from them again. Trustworthy and safe. Overall awesome experience!

tracy
    tracysydney

Happy to see my favorite perfume..

Got my package today. I know that my perfume is not easy to get and I am so happy to see that it is original brand. I want to thank Heshesmells for their wonderful service.