Heal Yourself

Heal Yourself

Happy Customer

I purchased the Aroma Sky oil diffuser and some of the Lively Living Essential oil blends to go with it online. My order was processed and dispatched super fast! I received my order in under a week with regular post. I love that this company offers a rewards/points program and free samples options with purchases. Makes the experience all the more worth while. Absolutely stoked to see that they also stock the Nutra Organics products I use aswell. I will most definitely shop here again.

Thanks Heal Yourself!

Best Price Match

Wow i just love this product, i ordered the Aroma Bloom Pearl Cool mist Vaporiser as my whole family have the flu virus. I purchased living lively strange of oils Romance (my personal favourite as it smells like roses with a slight hint of something else. The sleep oil and the Breath easy version for the colds and virus's plus Immunity boost and The winter rescue remedy which is a different brand. I searched for days for the cheapest price and found Heal Yourself to be the cheapest company i also paid using Afterpay through there online shop!

Amazing!!

Purchased the Meadow and Marrow Bone Broth Culinary Saver Pack and received product within 2 days. Tried the Lemon and Herb just as a drink with boiling water, so good. I can't wait to experiment and incorporate into my cooking. The plain beef broth will also benefit my aging dog. Highly recommend, especially those following the Keto way of life :)

Long term body ecology customer

I have been buying from heal yourself for many years, specifically the body ecology range and i am very grateful that this brand is available through them, my shipping has always been prompt and my experience has always been positive, i hope you continue to supply these products going into the future.

Customer service excellent

I have bought several products from healyourself . The products are outstanding very fast shipping and my experience customer service is always excellent . Keep up the good work guys

Really let me down

I bought a number of products online from this site. Firstly it wasn’t until AFTER the order had been paid for & processed that I was informed 3 of the items I had purchased were out of stock (had I known this at the time, I could’ve ordered different products). So I placed a second order.
When my first order arrived, one of the items I had ordered was missing - I contacted the department who apologised and sent it in my next order. That was received with thanks. However, when I opened the Casein Protein I had ordered in the first order, it was the wrong one - I ordered the chocolate version, and they sent the plain version which defeated the purpose of me ordering it. It was for a dessert I wanted to make. I emailed the company explaining the error and I sent photos / screen shot of what I had received compared to what I had ordered - and got absolutely no reply. Quite disappointing.
Another note is that for the second delivery, I ordered express delivery during the early hours of Thursday morning. This wasn’t sent until Monday.
All in all not a good experience, considering the money I spent, the errors on their part and the lack of customer service.

Hi Sam we do apologise for this situation and we do take this feedback here seriously. We have made significant changes to both our dispatch and inventory process recently to ensure experiences like this do not happen and i would be more then happy to review your case to provide some particular feedback on your case you here. If you like I can send you a private message to get your order number and review this and get back to you. Once again i do apologise but we have been making proactive steps to improve both our customer service and dispatch time frames going forward.

The best service

My on-line purchase (after having tried unsuccessfully for months with numerous other sites), was tremendous. The product was shipped to me very expediently, arriving only a few days after ordering, in a seamless process. Friendly interaction via email also adds a great personal touch to "shopping". I would currently not hesitate to recommend this company to do business with.

Top class service

Was having trouble finding a product which was out of stock at my local store. Matt was fantastic.. checked stick while I waited and got it out express post that afternoon. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks!!

good service

I made the purchase on line. The purchasing process was easy. I had no problems with the product or delivery.

Loving The Aroma Sky Diffuser

Was recommended one of these diffuses from a friend, love the stunning color display. was delivered promptly and im really happy with my purchase. Looking to explore some of your aromatherapy oils you have, thank you!

Deliciousness in Every Bite

I happened to stumble upon HealYourSelf on a random search for chocolate bars with a difference. On a whim, I ordered one of the Origin Series Chocolates. I chose the Ghana ones. Delicious, tasty, and oh-so-moreish. They were dangerous ... but in a good way. You will not be able to stop at one bar in one sitting!

Good service - tea delivered

Im a frequent drinker of the Kintra Danelion tea and i wanted to thank-you for your good service.
As i buy in bulk its good that you have stock available and i am greatful as i use this tea for myself and my clients.
I will be recommending you to my clients as you also have a further range of products that will benefit them.

Love my new Aroma Swirl Diffuser!

Purchased a new aroma swirl diffuser from the online store. Purchase process was a breeze and delivery was on time! They answered all the questions I had on the product.

Order placed 9 weeks ago & still not shipped.

I placed an order for probiotics and was told there would be a 2 week wait as they were out of stock. It has now been 9 weeks and I have emailed customer service multiple times to check the status of my order - they have not responded at all. Extremely poor communication and customer service.

Hi, I do apologise for this poor situation here. I have responded to you directly this morning and do take this very seriously and are working to resolve this situation asap for you here.

Good place for culture starters

Ive been a long time user of your Body Ecology products, including the Kefir and veggies culture starters and im so greatful that you have made this range available in Oz. Great service and delivery and always a pleasure speaking with Nat. Ive had a huge improvement from including fermented veggies in my daily meals and recommend these starters to everyone. My only suggestion is that it would be great to have a local workshop available for making the fermented foods.

They have stonebreaker tea!

I was looking for this hard to find Stonebreaker tea, not only did they have it but it was 10 dollars cheaper then this store i was getting it from! Thank-you for stocking this! I have recommended friends to you for this and for some of the other products you have.

Good one guys!

Urgently needed Nutraorganics joint bone broth. I actually drove into their office and picked 3 up. Thank-you for having some onhand here.

5.5 weeks wait on postage.

I bought an oil on March 1st and its now 5.5week later and its still not here.
SUPER POOR EFFORTS.
From NSW to VIC a bird could of delivered it by now.

Hi Moo, im very sorry to here this, this should have been delivered here by now, i will have our team contact you directly here to ensure this is sorted asap here.

Gut Relief , good stuff and got it quick

Was is desperate need for gut relief , which u use for my my IBS, as i was going overseas, purchased it express and got it the next day even though i expected it would take a few days. thankyou for this!

Thank-you got it all in one place

Hi,
Living in a rural town Its extremely difficult to get a range of health food products all in one spot, its almost impossible. I was impressed with your range and managed to get everything i need from your store and got it delivered to me.
Thank-you