Health 365

Health 365

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Health 365? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Customer Sevice 0/10

Worst service ever, they sent the wrong product and told me to return at my own expense. After i proceeded to email them, they ignored my emails.

Mashmallowinthemouth
Mashmallowinthemouth

Poor website design, too many crashes

In recent three months, I've been trying to order bioglan's Camu powder online. However, the website always crashes when I try to checkout. It's useless to send customers promotions if the website does not work properly....

Other Chemists

Tony W
Tony WMelbourne

Buying Pharmacy Products Online via Health365

I used this online pharmacy store for the first time a few days ago when purchasing brand vitamins. Found them to be excellent in price (although I was also lucky they had a great sale price on the particular product) and delivery was very quick (and free over $50 in purchases), rec'd in couple of days interstate (NSW to country Victoria). Very happy with this online business.

Chemists