2Health Insurance Comparison

69% · 13358 · 30%

Christine
Christine

Very happy

Well informed and easy to follow information. I managed to get a reduction in premium and higher rebates on items in my Extras. Very happy with the prompt phone call and follow up.  Show reply
unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales People making you sign incorrect terms and conditions

I was provided wrong information and signed up over the phone. When calling back and speaking to the supervisor who listened to the recording, he admitted that the information provided to me was incorrect and offered me a gift voucher which I'd receive within 4 weeks.
Spoke to them after 4 weeks and they now tell me their policy is to wait for 3 months.
lots of talk, no truth behind anything they say
Alana Collis
Alana CollisSydney, NSW

Wish I knew about them sooner

They were awesome, called within a timeframe that suited myself, listened to exactly what I was after in regards to claiming, payment and benefit usage and found me the best policy with amazing benefits and unbelievable price.  Show reply
Kev and Wendy
Kev and WendySouth Australia10 posts

What we are looking for

Very helpful and went into detail to help us find the Wright policy always polite and answered all of our questions and didn’t rush us into anything we didn’t want  Show reply
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerSouth Australia2 posts

Great service. Very clear explanations

I was very happy with the general service. The initial process was easy to follow, and questions were answered in a professional, courteous manner.
The only suggestion I have would be that it would be good for the initial telephone contact person to remind the customer that the first email may go to their junk folder. Show reply
Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

It fits my needs

We are having problems at the moment with dental services provided by the government. So I needed to get cover for my teeth as it is important to have them cleaned and checked every year Show reply
Dawn
DawnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and informative

Andrew was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to assist in finding suitable cover at a lower premium. I was very impressed and have referred family and friends. Happy with the service. Show reply
Iggy
IggySouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Cant do what they say they can

Called 5/1/20 looking for a better deal on my extras cover. I was offered a hospital and extras policy with better coverage in some areas and less in others. When I pointed that out to the salesperson she became irate and asked me why I didn't stay where I was? With that sort of attitude, you have lost me for good.
Shari
ShariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Efficient & friendly service

Everyone I dealt with were helpful and friendly. I was well informed, they kept me up to date with the process and it was a very smooth transition from our previous health insurance to the new one.
Wonyee
WonyeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great service - professional, helpful with patience along with follow up calls

Stefanie provided her great services and kept me informed whatever process and stages to set up my policies. Pricing is very competitive and she assisted me to find the better health insurer and save me $100 per month for 2 policies. Easy to set up online portal to access my policy platform. Aftercare consultant also made calls to ensure all things ok at my end. Great services..!!!!
Sheila
Sheila Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient in the changeover

Staff I dealt with were very pleasant and efficient in looking for enhanced cover for me at a lower price. I was very impressed and would not hesitate to use this service in the future.
Goodies
Goodies

Policy suited to our needs

Great service and staff very helpful assisting us with cover more suited for a couple.
Tailored for us and our needs.
Follow up was very professional and courteous and saved us the stress of completing forms .
Barb
BarbMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

Very helpful Consultant!

In all the time I have been involved in trying to obtain the private health cover to suit my needs , the Consultant I recently encountered from this company was the best and I am now happy with the cover I have now received!
ashyyy27
ashyyy27Perth, WA

Very helpful and easy process!

JC was extremely helpful in comparing and changing health insurance companies. The process was easy, he completed all the paperwork on my behalf and gave my no misleading information. Would highly recommend anyone to use Health Insurance Co!
Marj Harvey
Marj HarveyNortheast, VIC3 posts

terrible

I was told by the consultant they would arrange the clearance from HCF to change to ahm and I just discovered today that it was not done and HCF has no information that I had changed policies under your consultants advice
Marisue
MarisueIpswich, Qld4 posts

Great Service

We discovered that our current fund was making changes to our Extras Policy that didn't suit my husband and me. So we rang Health Insurance Comparison and Pusa found a appropriate fund with HCF for us and I think we will be very happy.
Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Health Insurance Comparison compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

youngie
youngieSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Very happy changing to NIB

Change over was easy and saved me plenty of dollars. Follow up calls appreciated from customer service along with my initial enquiries. All paperwork clear and uncomplicated to digest, email information great and compact. Show reply
Martin Booth
Martin Booth

great service

was thinking of giving up private hospital cover but Vanessa sold me on a policy with NIB. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and a good listener, great staff member Show reply
Gary
GarySouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Very well timed and worth the insight to options that will be a save to us

My wife and I have been moving closer to a total withdrawl from Private Health care and the opportune call from Health Comparison has given us a chance to stay in the system. The consultant was very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient and the transition was easy. It is ironic that after nearly 40 years with HCF then a similar move 4 years ago to another fund and just over 12 months ago changed again to NIB; we are now back with HCF. This demonstrates how benefits and structures change for customers and how important it is to keep your options open. I can only recommend Health Insurance Comparison as a Professional and efficient contact to seek and find any better alternatives that may be in the market. Show reply
Ivy
IvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Random spam calls?

I got random spam phone calls from them even though I have never given them my phone number. Best to be wary and cautious of them as these practices are sketchy.
Health Insurance Comparison
Health Insurance Comparison   DM
Ubee
UbeeDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

Efficient

I found Kyle to be patient, efficient and knowledgeable in all areas of policy details. He was accommodating with calls times. I was surprised he made it all so painless.
Dorothe
DorotheSydney, NSW2 posts

A very professional service

The process to change my health fund was done in an easy process. The consultant had good information, was helpful and friendly and I was impressed by his patience and professional manner.
Michael Burgess
Michael BurgessMid North Coast, NSW

Jamie was great, very patient with an old geezer trying to change Funds. Now waiting for the refund and hope it comes soon as the new Fund has taken their money.
David
David

Really easy

The consultant, Vanessa, made navigating the Health Insurance minefield really simple and efficient. It's been a long time since I've had private hospital insurance, so it was good to be guided through the process. Thanks for your help
Leanne T.
Leanne T.

Grateful

Becca, my consultant, was helpful, friendly and had excellent knowledge about health insurance and helped me get a great deal. She followed me up without being pushy. And for all that, I am very grateful!!
Lucy
LucyHobart, TAS

great customer service

I found the agent relaxed, patient and clear. I was unfamiliar with a lot of the detail and she walked me through all my options calmly and kindly. The choice I went with was based on the quote but also the recommendation of the agent.

Do the right thing
Do the right thingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Aggressive and harrassing telemarketers! Avoid

Used the website for an "Online quote". They ask for your phone number which I wasn't happy to give it but you can't obtain quote without it. I assumed to prove you're not a bot and a legitimate customer enquiry. Within 2 minutes of putting mobile number in we got called by an aggressive "salesman". Disgraceful and dodgy! If I wanted a call I would ring myself, an online quote should be just that, online. Do not give them your phone number, I would avoid using their website or services, They do not appear to be professional and above board.
Bob smith
Bob smithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent and quick service

I was looking to get Extras insurance, Health insurance find me the best deal with ahm, what i was looking for. It saved my time for looking all insurance companies.
Trudy
TrudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great coverage

My consultant was very informative and was very helpful organising my cover... is very hard to know what health cover is around ...very happy with my choice thanks for you help
Karen Taylor
Karen Taylor

Useful insights

Great to get a broad overview from a specialist given the complexity of issues and options. Took time to listen to my needs and ensure I understood my options and preferences.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Would not give info unless signed up then & there

Person who called me would only give me an estimated cost of policy eg $250-350 unless I was willing to sign up then and there. Said I would need to discuss with hubby and he asked what details I would need to discuss, advised cost, cover, etc. He said the cost would be between $250-350 and would not elaborate on who the cover was with. When I said unless you can give me detailed info then there is no point in us having this discussion he hung up on me.
Certainly won't be using this service again !!
Paul
PaulMid North Coast, NSW

Prompt Comparison, Big Savings

Health Insurance Comparison have been very professional in the way they have helped us find a new cheaper health fund.
We were given three choices with differing benefits and costings .
Gail Mitchell
Gail Mitchell6 posts

Great customer service for new members

I’ve just joined and staff have been very helpful and follow through as expected.
It was all explained in simple terms and I felt they were to be trusted.
I am hoping when a claim occurs this continues to be as good.
Milena
MilenaSydney, NSW3 posts

A worthwhile excercise

It was an easy process, the person we dealt with, Paul Dunn, was very knowledgeable and willing to help us find a better health insurance option. It was an informative process and a very useful outcome.
warwick
warwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Savings

Saving over $240 for the year is a huge plus, as well as a more tailored cover for me to sweeten the deal is the icing that makes me very happy.
Lyn S.
Lyn S.Perth, WA4 posts

So helpful when we are busy, HIC do everything for anyone who wishes to compare and switch

A most professional experience from start to end. We have done a comparison a few times and the staff are always very helpful, ensuring we have the type of cover that suits our needs.

Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changing health fund

We found the consultant very helpful and explained everything very well. He took his time explaining the procedure for changing our fund and assisted us to see the benefits of changing.
Sandy
SandyDarling Downs, QLD

Friendly & Helpful Service

The whole experience was very friendly and helpful. We love being able to tailor the insurance cover to what our needs are, and we are saving $70 a fortnight with no decrease in cover. Thank you very much.
Rocky transfer
Rocky transfer
  Fair Incentive Verified

Good Advice pity about the transfer of funds

The product offered was good. We should get the same level of insurance for less money. The transfer to a new fund has been less than smooth. Issues are still outstanding after a month Show reply
Catherine O
Catherine OPerth, WA2 posts

Perfect..great service

Whole process was very fast..and the outcome very pleasing..as we are saving $50 a month now with NIB.great follow up services..highly recommend NIB..
Very pleased..Thankyou very much.. I am so glad I rang