Health Partners

Health Partners (page 2 of 2)

Premium up by 10% and ambulance cover reduced to one per year

Great benefits and easy

I have gold extras with health partners and the benefits I get back are really good. 85% back on dental and unlimited is the highlight. The members services are great as well, very friendly staff. It is also very easy to make a claim or get into contact with members services. Very happy I picked health partners.

Sadrose

SadroseAdelaide

Health partners optical-very expensive

I have found the optician work and the prescriptions to be fine. However the prices of frames and lens appear to be grossly inflated-eg $700 recently for standard prescription sunglasses lens in my frames, of which I had to pay about $400. I could have got the frames and lens elsewhere for less than $400 in total. In my experience they are much too expensive, even with the insurance rebate.

Jess

JessAdelaide

Great resource

Customer support - Great
Value - Great
Have had over $5000 of dental work done for under $1000
Customer service is also great

Overall happy with my private cover with Health partners

Health Partners. Awesome Health Fund

We have been a member of Health Partners for many years . Services provided are top quality and we have never had a problem with any of them.
Had an issue with my front teeth over the weekend , rang first thing this morning for treatment and was in and out before lunch. Great Dentist and Dental Nurse. Very professional and friendly. I'm now as happy as ......
My adult children and their families are also members of Health Partners and would not go anywhere else.
Well done HP keep up the good work

Insurance claim madeNo

Poor communication, problem-solving skills.

Alice P

Alice PAdelaide

Never had a problem

I've been with health partners for 2 years so far and I've always found them easy to deal with. My husband plays footy so is injured a fair bit and every time we have called to find out if he is covered, they are always so helpful.

Not happy

Abs

AbsBrisbane

Worst customer service

I had an issue with my pregnancy cover and after being a loyal customer was directed to [name removed] who is classed as Manager Innovation & Service Quality
Senior Dispute & Resolution Officer. Absolutely terrible! Strongly discourage you from joining this fund. Worst customer service ever! This lady really doesn't care about trying to make members happy

Supposed to be "not for profit health fund that is there for members" it's exactly the opposite

David

Davidadelaide

Health Partners Optical Over priced spin.

MrSasha

MrSashaAU

Poor customer service

Health Partners = good, this is why

Liz Nilsenasked

What is the difference between the old Gold Hospital cover and the new Silver Hospital Plus apart from not being covered for childbirth/pregnancy?

Angela S.Health Partners

Hi Liz,

That's actually the only difference between the two. Silver Hospital Plus covers all medically required procedures except pregnancy/birth related and assisted reproductive services.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Liz Nilsen

Thank you for answering. When I rang I thought about changing to Silver Hospital Plus and selected extras which would have been much easier on my pocket I was advised that it would be better to stay with the one I'm with now as it is no longer available and has better coverage. Is this correct?

Salli

Salliasked

Anyone from NSW and have used their Top hospital cover with Health Partners? Wondering about NSW people's experiences claiming hospital. Not interested in extras experiences as we don't claim enough to warrant paying for extras.

Alex S

Alex Sasked

Do I still have ambulance cover with gold extras?

Angela S.Health Partners

Hi Alex,

With our Gold Extras cover you're covered for emergency ambulance. For individual limits or more info, just give us a call on 1300 113 113.

Hope that helps,