Healthstart Ceramic Pro+

Healthstart Ceramic Pro+

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ceramic pro juicer motor burn out

The juicer worked great for about 2.5 years until the motor started smoking and burned out. I Paid 399.00 for it. Now I cannot find the company to have it repared.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

AlfieSutherland

Great juicer but company appears to have gone out of business!!!

I loved the Healthstart juicer and I've had it now for 2 1/2 years. The juicing cone was starting to fail before the warranty was up so I was able to get them to send me out a replacement which I haven't used so far. I did have another part of the juicer break though so am unable to use it. I've tried to get in touch with the company and they are nowhere to be found!!!

I would say a massive fail on their part!!!

I wouldn't even bother giving this juicer a rating because it's now unusable!!!

Juicing cone plastic fail

I have had not one problem with this piece of equipment and love using it every day but the juicing cone has fallen to bits
What do I do now as the previous review states 25 dollars for a replacement . Not happy .

airsolaja

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Changed 4 juicing cones so far $25 each

I like this juicer, have it for the past 3 years now, but have changed juicing cone 4 times now, as plastic "teeth" of the juicer keep falling off, one by one. I have to say i juice a LOT!, and this part in particular is made so flimsy, it just begs for 25$ replacement every 8 months for someone who is regular user of the juicer.
In saying that, it is a good juicer, and i prefer it to other brands as it has ceramic ougre that minimizes oxidation when juicing fruits/vegetables.

Easy to use and produces great juice

I purchased my juicer a couple of years ago and it's still going strong! I'm very happy with it. After owning one of those large, hard to clean, noisy, centrifugal juicers for many years before this one, I can happily say that this juicer is soooo easy to clean! Just rinsing is sometimes enough. It's also easy to use and easy on your ears. It never gets blocked up as I alternate between soft and hard fruit and veg. I often use mint, which juices well in between more substantial pieces of fruit and veg.
I purchased the pro+ unit but have never used it for anything but juice. So I would have saved money by buying the pro model, but I don't think it was available where I bought it.

Barry1945

Great little machine

Review of Healthstart Ceramic Pro+ purchase from Go Vita Health Toowoomba

Earthfriendly
Earthfriendly

Are all the parts on this juicer BPA free?

Audra
Audra

Yes, the brochure I have for this juicer states: "BPA Free - Unlike its competitors, all the juicing and mincing parts that the produce comes in contact with are FDA listed food grade materials that are 100% BPA free."

Gaylemm
Gaylemm

Have you tried it for mincing/sausage making yet?

DonAasked

Does anyone have a copy of the user manual

DonA

I lost my manual in a move 3 years ago and have forgotten which cones to juice with

Ria

Riaasked

I want a buy a Pusher for my ceramic Pro + and I have lost the Pusher. Can you please tell me where I can buy one?
Cheers
Ria Dreyer

Alfie

Ria my review was based on the fact that the company I was dealing with had closed down. Therefore not sure if you are able to obtain a pusher? Perhaps a different brand of juicer might have a pusher that would fit your Healthstart juicer?

Julie

Julieasked

I love my ceramic pro juicer . I’ve had it for two and a half years
However, sadly it’s burnt out and I would like to know where I can have it repaired, any help?

Alfie

Hi Julie, unfortunately I tossed mind out a couple of years ago. The motor was perfectly good but the cone and other parts were broken and it was unusable!!!

Get an answer from our members and Healthstart representatives