Healthstream HS1050

See the Best Rowing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tonyjas46

tonyjas46AU

This is a poorly designed and usless

Facts: After less than one hours use. Two roller bearings for the seat disintegrated. The pull strap bound up and the strap would not retract due to a poorly designed roller system at the flywheel which allows the strap top bind up at the axles.When the two screws holding the axle assembly are relaxed the strap can retract, but the gap between the plastic washer and the plastic bearing that the strap rolls around opens up and the strap falls between it and binds up once you tension the axle assembly again. This should have been all one piece so there was no gap and the strap was fully contained like in a pulley wheel. This machine is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen.

Extremely worst product

After a few strokes the first time I used it, the pulling strap wouldn't come back. After checking, I found out the culprit, broken cylinder strap. I tried to order the parts but when I went to their website, no such product as HS1050R. 15 strokes and my 300 bucks is gone.

Healthstream HS1050

I thought you guys had just had bad luck. But after fewer than 10000 strokes the tape from the piston (which I'm sure is only packing tape) frayed and broke. I replaced it with 4mm spectra from the yacht chandler, and so far it is OK. But the product is nearly new, and one shouldn't have to go to such radical lengths - fitness for purpose!

Definition of rubbish

Absaloute rubbish! Hydraulic underneath screwed up as soon as i first used it! Takes ages to put together, and the wheels don't even glide properly! Single worst piece of gym equipment out. For the time that it did work it didn't even fatigue me one bit. Well done health stream on creating the worst product on the face of the earth. Do not even contemplate purchase!!!

Never again

Me
Me

Mine was faulty straight out the box! Quality is terrible no customer service, warranty department never responded to my claim.. never got to use it once.