Healthstream HS1500T / HS3500T / HS4500T / HS5500T

Healthstream HS1500T / HS3500T / HS4500T / HS5500T

HS1500T, HS3500T, HS4500T and HS5500T

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John D

John DSouth East Queensland, QLD

great treadmill

Had it a few years still going as good as new. Love the built in programs so can mix up the incline and speed automatically

Sheryl H.

Sheryl H.West Gippsland

Great Basic Treadmill

We bought this model second hand ( 6mths old) and have had it 10+years. Has had periods of inactivity but we have nothing to complain about. A basic treadmill, mat is wide enough to jog on and folds away. Just recently the mat has begun to slip every couple of minutes briefly, so I now hang on, but the treadmill has done its time gracefully, will retire it & buy a new Healthstream.

I would not recommend it

I have had it for 4 years. I use it a couple of times a week only. I have to replace its motor at least once a year which costs me $ 300ish for the actual part + installation and call fee. Warranty re the motor, apparently, covers only the very first breakage. After that I have to pay the full price.
Technicians have been saying that the problem might lie in the orthopedic belt, that, perhaps, it stresses the motor. However, the treadmill came with that same orthopedic belt and that was the main reason why I bought it in the first place. So, it does not make sense.
It's an ok machine but within 3 years I've wasted on repairs half as much as bought it for.
the compact size
the motor keeps breaking for no apparent reason