Healthworks Fitness Centres

Healthworks Fitness Centres

See the Best Gyms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Healthworks Fitness Centres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
Anja
AnjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great gym - new spin bikes!

I have been going to Tenerife/Gasworks Healthworks for over 3 years now and was attracted to their flexible no lock in contract. I find the staff and trainers very knowledgeable and just consulted one regarding some ongoing hamstring issues and ended up with a program with specific exercises.
There are a lot of spin classes on offer in Tenerife and the 10 year plus spin bikes have just been replaced with Coach-by-Colour bikes. What a great investment! They really make a difference from a training perspective. As I am unable to do speedwork in my running training, I am glad to have the bikes to crosstrain.

Great Club

No Contracts, Friendly Staff, Clean facility. Would definantly recommend this club to anyone who is looking for a good with great equipment. I personally have lost over 30kg with the help of a great trainer. I couldnt possibly imagine ever not being a member of healthworks in future. Will K.

Other Gyms