MPN: LNX-AF310B

See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent little fryer

I love this Air fryer which I use almost daily for pies, chips even roasting. Everything cooks beautifully, small and compact great for 2 people or more. Very easy to clean, bought it more than a year ago still going really good considering the affordable price. Bought it for my in laws to take it on their caravan the 3L size and I’m using the 7 litres size fryer which is absolutely great.

Purchased in April 2018 at Catch The Deal for $79.90.

Product is used: Daily

Works well

For a cheap air fryer this unit works well,
Chips are crunchy taste great in about 45 minutes.
Easy to operate, turn dial to temperate, turn timer, shake occasional.
easy to clean,
Would recommend,

Purchased in June 2018 at Ebay for $70.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Cheap model, works well.

It's a cheaper model, but works well. I've had to tighten a few screws, and have noticed some wear and tear on the basket, but for the price these are easily overlooked in my opinion.

Purchased in March 2019 for $57.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Poor quality

The appliance works well, though it does take longer to cook than is stated in the information provided. However, my main issue is with the quality of the appliance. From the start a handle screw was so loose it fell out....several days later the non stick coating started to peel despite using only plastic and silicon utensils ....finally, the markings for the timer dial rubbed off. I returned this item to Catch and took the chance of trying another. Same problems within two weeks of daily use. I love the air fryer concept but I have given up on this brand.

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch Deal for $64.00.

Product is used: Daily

Don't get the healthy choice 3 L airfryer from Kogan

The airfryer takes much longer than the manual says. So the airfryer is not convenient. It sticks to the surface even with oil. The food comes out okay and sometimes mashed cause you need to stir t every other minute too minimize the stickyness. I wouldn't recommend it. There are far better airfryer out there.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love this, great for making meals healthier

I love this product, it is perfect if your health conscious. Meals are cooked perfectly and in a reasonable timeframe. The machine is easy to clean however if you do not clean it straight away after using it you will struggle to clean the residues. I suggest after every time you use it, scrub it really good to make sure you do not leave any residues.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very good product

I ordered this in groupon and I must say I was very satisfied. This is my first time to order air fryer and I am very happy of the outcome. I am using this in my kids chicken nuggets, calamari, and chips mostly. Tastes good. very easy to clean and store.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great but the screws for the handle are not strong as it breaks and rusts

Great but the screws for the handle are not strong as it breaks and rusts within 1 year. When I asked for extra screws for replacement, the response was the waranty was only for 6 months which i dont think that was not helpfull at all. I had to find the replacement screws myself.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I love Healthy Choice Air Fryer

I bought the air fryer and it is very handy ad easy to use. It is simply place a minimal amount of oil at the base of the Air Fryer, which will infuse into your food through the turbo air force, giving your food a perfectly crispy and beautiful fried taste; without being soaked in oil.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good product

Cooking results were very impressive. Save time and do more other important things. Easy to use and clean. Storage is an issue as it is a quite bulky product. The down side are the basket is very hard to put it back or insert back into to machine where you have to shake little bit to put it back. Hard to unwind the timer.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

OK

this Airfryer works great for a medium amount of fries. Good for two people. If you want to make more then you're probably better off getting a bigger Airfryer. As we are only a couple it works well for us but a second one would be needed in order to cook a protein such as chicken wings at the same time. I give it 3 stars because the non-stick bottom he's coming off but that could be because of the type of oil I was using.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Cheap and easy to use air-fryer

I purchased this airfryer to replace using an oven/encourage myself to eat more vegetable. It cooks everything really nicely, uses very little oil, and maintains that crispiness of a fried vegetable. I use this to cook pre-marinated meats (you'll have to up the time on the oven vs the suggested one in the booklet), frozen chips, fish etc. It's really easy, convenient, and user friendly.

The only cons are that it does heat up a lot during cooking so make sure you don't touch it while in use! It isn't as easy to clean as advertised (still requires a bit of scrubbing), and is quite big for a 3L fryer. I store mine outside so I don't notice it most times, but it will take up an area on your bench-top.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Same taste and crispiness with no oil!

I was always wary of buying an air fryer as I didn't believe you could simply replicate the same crispiness and taste with an air-fry, compared to a pan fry or deep fry. But I was wrong! I have used my air fryer so many times in the past few months since buying it that I start to wonder how I lived without it. I use it for chicken fingers, nuggets, schnitzel, crumbed fish, wedges, potato chips, pastizzi and even salt & pepper squid! It is such a God send when it comes to quickly cooking up a few chicken fillets for a salad for work or a small portion of chips for those times when you just need some french fries! It's very easy to detach and clean as well - a simple wipe with a wet paper towel will do the trick. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is that the cooking time on the instruction manual is not exact - e.g. it says chicken nuggets will cook in 10 mins but it took me 20 minutes to achieve desired crispiness. In any case, microwaving any frozen goods before putting them in the airfryer will also ensure a more even and quicker air-fry. Love this air fryer and don't see why one needs to go for the more expensive brands that often cost >$300 when this one works perfectly and can be bought for much less.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Cheap & good air-fryer

I am really happy about this purchase, a good air-fryer considering it was under $100. I usually cook chicken nuggets, battered fish fillets, ricotta & spinach triangles and they always turned out great & evenly browned. It is especially easy & safe for the kids to use instead of the oven.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

How did I last so long without it?

This kitchen appliance is the best investment I've ever made. It cooks like a dream - never burns, is quiet and sooo efficient. Love it and definitely recommend it. It's big enough to handle a family and friends. Very easy to clean and storage is not a problem. It even looks good on the counter.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Rubbish

My partner bought one and 3 months later the numbers started wearing off. Got in touch with the suppliers and they exchanged it at a cost of postage. We have hardly used the replacement and the screws in the handle kept loosening, it hasn't had that much use and after tightening the screws a couple of times, now all the plastic the screws screws into has all disintegrated. Although we bought it 20 months ago we have been on holidays for 6 months of that time and as I say it hasn't had that much use.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Spend a little more and get something of quality.

This has been great for air frying, but the non stick coating in the basket and the bowl are not a quality non stick coating. It started flaking off after a few uses. The instructions say these items are dishwasher safe... not a chance. I have only every hand washed them and been delicate too.

The bowls also needs to be pushed and sitting just right to trigger the switch so that the fryer runs - I guess for the price I should have expected you get what you pay for.

I got mine from an eBay shop spin off, KG electronics. It is known as the Healthy Choice, model AF310B / AF 310W air fryer.

Spend a little more and get something of quality.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great addition to our kitchen!

My husband bought this online as his GP warned him to control his cholesterol level. So we started to opt for grilled food over fried ones. But grilling for two seemed to be waste of electricity. And this air fryer is just perfect for the two of us. We use this most of the time. It not only saves energy but also very handy for us as it has timer function - our food doesn't get burn when we're lost in TV/movie! And, so far happy with its performance. Also cheaper than a lot of other brands available in the market.