Hear For Less

Hear For Less

See the Best Health Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hear For Less? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
Craig D
Craig DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product purchase ...made simple.

Made a purchase today from HEARFORLESS ... The process was fast accurate simple and helpful. I had a slight problem from my end / but that was sorted for me in seconds and I couldn’t be happier . I will certainly purchase again from HEARFORLESS. Craig D

Bárbara P.
Bárbara P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy about the device and customer service

Very easy to navigate on the website, I found what I wanted, and after a few days the device arrived and it was exactly what I needed.
There is a wide range of products available and I am very satisfied with the quality of the product.
Fast shipping, reliable products, great customer service, I had a few doubts about the device that I bought for my parents and I had the total customer support.

Manda
MandaSydney, NSW

Great products, good people

Easy to use website with great product range. Customer service was excellent and the order arrived quickly. I'm really happy with my order. Highly recommend Hear for Less when buying hearing products.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

This is the ideal place to buy a special loud ringing phone!

I was delighted with the good old fashioned customer service provided by Robert, when I needed to buy a special 'loud ringing' phone. The product range on the easy-to-use website is excellent, offering every type of option you might need. I bought an Oricom phone as it has large 'touch' buttons and a loud ring. It is simple to install and very effective. What a welcome relief to have my hard of hearing issues addressed so easily and without delay. Thank you so much for your excellent service. I can heartily recommend Hear For Less as a one-stop shop for hearing products.
Helen

Health Shops

Find out how Hear For Less compares to other Health Shops

Best Ear Plugs Ever

I am a very light sleeper and wanted to find some ear plugs that did not hurt my ears. I searched the internet and came across the Hear For Less website that offered Noizezz. These ear plugs came in several different sizes so I was able to use the ones that fit my small ears perfectly without hurting them. Now I can sleep comfortably next to someone that snores :) I love it when you can find exactly what you want. Fantastic service will definitely shop on this site again A++

Stoo B.
Stoo B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great advice, great product

I've got some minor hearing loss from too many concerts and events in my younger years. They recommended a product, which I've since used in many venues where I want to still enjoy high quality sounding music, while still protecting my ears against further losses.

Loved it!

My uncle used Hear for Less for his hearing aids, and my son uses their hearing protection as he is the lead singer in a band. Fantastic products, and great service!