Hearing Savers Online store

Hearing Savers Online store

Fredbill

FredbillPerth, WA

Happy, happy, happy

I have been buying my hearing aid batteries (p312) plus Cerustop from Hearing Savers for a couple of years and am really pleased with the cost of their products & the quick delivery (I live in Perth). In addition, as I am an "older" Australian with heaps of friends wearing hearing aids I have been referring them to the website. The price I have paid for these products has been almost a third of the price charged by my Hearing Clinic. I have told them truthfully why I don't buy products from them any more. Too expensive.

terryrHunter Region, NSW

The best by far.

I bought my Signia ear bungs from hearingsavers and couldn’t believe how much I saved compared to any other source. I have been buying batteries and domes from them as well and have never had a problem with delivery or quality. Absolutely the best!

Robyn.Presley

Robyn.PresleyPerth, WA

Happy wife happy life

Ordered batteries, they hadn't arrived by the due date so I followed up a couple of days later. Enquiry was responded to straight away. Advice was that deliveries sometime took a few days more that quoted and I should allow a couple more, out to an extended normal delivery period. A promise that another delivery would be dispatched if the first one didn't arrive. Well they arrived on the last day, all good and now I will plan on the longer delivery timeframe, we are in wait a-while (WA) after all. Delays are not unusual. My wife can still hear me so every one is happy.

Health Shops

Find out how Hearing Savers Online store compares to other Health Shops

Best online chat support I've ever experienced

The hearing aid game is a bit of a racket, but this company is not. I purchased an z-power rechargeable conversion kit for the Otican Siya. I did a ton of research and found an online price that they not only matched but beat. I spoke to multiple sales people on multiple days over the phone and online chat (best ever...simply stated straight to the point). They were consistent and reassuring. I felt respected, I felt my TIME was respected and I saved hundreds of dollars from the price given to me at the audiologists office. It arrived at home in the mail a few days later. It was AMAZING service. I highly recommend this company.

C1 deb

C1 debPerth, WA

Quick service

Thank you so much for the prompt delivery of the hearing aid battery’s, your service was so quick and website easy to use that we will be using your service again in the near future.

Frankyuj

Frankyujasked

Online store

I recently order & received an order 85799. I must have order the wrong item.
What I want is:
This is the descripton on the plastic container
Open Smokey Dome M Ref: 064-1988
Can you advise me what I should order ? Frank Yujnovich 0418953206

terryr

Hi Frank, I don’t know how this question got to me, I’m just one of their happy customers. You probably need to give them a call.

Terry

Hearing Savers
Ryan B.Hearing Savers

Hi Frank

Thanks for contacting HEARING SAVERS, and thanks for your order.

Can I ask that you please give us a call on 1800 00 4327 and we'd be happy to confirm your order.

Kind Regards
Ryan

Sylvia P.

Sylvia P.asked

Online store

do the hearing aids have a insurance cover ?
and for how long please ...... also best price latest siemanns 7xn

Hearing Savers
Ryan B.Hearing Savers

Hi Sylvia

Thanks for contacting HEARING SAVERS.

Hearing aids purchased from HEARING SAVERS include a 12-month manufacturer loss & damage warranty. Please note that conditions and an excess apply. More information can be at: https://www.hearingsavers.com.au/frequently-asked-questions/#losswarranty

Our price for Siemens Signia 7Nx hearing aids is $7,900 per pair, including 4-year product warranty. Please see our listing online at: https://www.hearingsavers.com.au/frequently-asked-questions/#losswarranty

Kind Regards