Hearing Savers Online store

Hearing Savers Online store

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robyn.Presley

Robyn.PresleyPerth, WA

Happy wife happy life

Ordered batteries, they hadn't arrived by the due date so I followed up a couple of days later. Enquiry was responded to straight away. Advice was that deliveries sometime took a few days more that quoted and I should allow a couple more, out to an extended normal delivery period. A promise that another delivery would be dispatched if the first one didn't arrive. Well they arrived on the last day, all good and now I will plan on the longer delivery timeframe, we are in wait a-while (WA) after all. Delays are not unusual. My wife can still hear me so every one is happy.

Best online chat support I've ever experienced

The hearing aid game is a bit of a racket, but this company is not. I purchased an z-power rechargeable conversion kit for the Otican Siya. I did a ton of research and found an online price that they not only matched but beat. I spoke to multiple sales people on multiple days over the phone and online chat (best ever...simply stated straight to the point). They were consistent and reassuring. I felt respected, I felt my TIME was respected and I saved hundreds of dollars from the price given to me at the audiologists office. It arrived at home in the mail a few days later. It was AMAZING service. I highly recommend this company.

C1 deb

C1 debPerth, WA

Quick service

Thank you so much for the prompt delivery of the hearing aid battery’s, your service was so quick and website easy to use that we will be using your service again in the near future.