Hearing Savers Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Evelyn Austin
Evelyn Austinasked
Hearing Savers

How do you use cerastop wax guards please?

Dragon
Dragon

Hi Evelyn, Where the domes sit the wax guard sits behind it. In fact the domes sit right on top of it. When they fill up with too much wax it stops you from hearing at your best. The wax guards are really easy to replace. Simply pull off the dome, remove a new wax guard/stick from the pouch. Remove the old wax guard with the point at one end of the stick, then turn the stick around to place the new guard (ready to install) from the other end. Just don't forget to snap the dome back on firmly, as you don't want the dome to get stuck in your ear.

Hope that helps!

Frankyuj
Frankyujasked
Online store

I recently order & received an order 85799. I must have order the wrong item.
What I want is:
This is the descripton on the plastic container
Open Smokey Dome M Ref: 064-1988
Can you advise me what I should order ? Frank Yujnovich 0418953206

terryr
terryr

Hi Frank, I don’t know how this question got to me, I’m just one of their happy customers. You probably need to give them a call.

Terry

Hi Frank

Thanks for contacting HEARING SAVERS, and thanks for your order.

Can I ask that you please give us a call on 1800 00 4327 and we'd be happy to confirm your order.

Ryan

Nob
Nobasked

Norbert
Jan 17, 09:08 AEDT
Phone: 0417903109
Postcode: 6155
Details: 1. I have been quoted AUD$ 80.00 for the initial comprehensive hearing test (Audiogram?) from the cannington Clinic. But you state that this is free. If I purchase hearing aids from you based on their recommendations. Will this layout be refunded?
2. How is it possible to purchase hearing aids prior having this assessment?
Still waiting for an answer to my simple request (10776), as shown above
cheers Norbert

Hi Norbert

Thanks for contacting HEARING SAVERS. In response to your queries:

1) Yes, the hearing test fee is fully refunded when you purchase new hearing aids from HEARING SAVERS. There are no extra or hidden costs.

2) We recommend a comprehensive hearing test and discussion with one of our professional practitioners to tailor a solution for your particular hearing loss, listening needs (e.g. active lifestyle) and your budget. We have a number of clients who have trialed hearing aids elsewhere, like the hearings and choose HEARING SAVERS for our fantastic prices and complete set of inclusions, e.g. extended warranties on most models, fresh battery supply & ongoing service at no extra cost.

Please see our website for details: https://www.hearingsavers.com.au/frequently-asked-questions/#4

And please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 00 4327 if we can be of any further assistance.

Adrienne Blechman
Principal Audiologist

Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.asked
Online store

do the hearing aids have a insurance cover ?
and for how long please ...... also best price latest siemanns 7xn

Hi Sylvia

Thanks for contacting HEARING SAVERS.

Hearing aids purchased from HEARING SAVERS include a 12-month manufacturer loss & damage warranty. Please note that conditions and an excess apply. More information can be at: https://www.hearingsavers.com.au/frequently-asked-questions/#losswarranty

Our price for Siemens Signia 7Nx hearing aids is $7,900 per pair, including 4-year product warranty. Please see our listing online at: https://www.hearingsavers.com.au/frequently-asked-questions/#losswarranty

HEARING SAVERS