Heinz Baby Basics Disposable Bibs

Heinz Baby Basics Disposable Bibs

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great for long-haul flights

While these may not be necessary in everyday life, they are incredibly handy for long haul flights (I'm talking 24+ hours of travel). They take up barely any space, are larger than the cloth bibs we use at home, and are quick to put on. We tried being less wasteful by using cloth nappies on our first long haul flight with bub, and it was a total mess.

Purchased in May 2019.

Bad

I prefer to just use fabric bibs and wash them. They did come in handy once or twice, but my son easily removed it and ripped it, so was a general waste of time and money.
- Handy to have in nappy bag for emergencies
- Use and throw out, less washing
- Easy to rip

Terrible

I was given some samples of this disposable bibs and while they were handy I don't really see their use? I see them as being a waste of resources and it is just as easy to put a cloth bib in your nappy bag to use when out. Even if the cloth bib does get soiled it can be rolled up or put in a plastic (nappy) bag until you get home to wash it. I see this as a product that doesn't really have a practical or justifiable use.
Handy to keep in the nappy bag
Not really a necessary product, quite wasteful of resources
Price