Heinz Baby Basics First Feeding Set

3.3

proudmummy

proudmummy

OK

Fairly expensive for what it is. In the future i would probably just buy the spoons separately, as I really like them and my little girl seems to be able to grip on to them better than others we've tried.
The spoon is the perfect size for little hands to grip. It is also really good at getting all the last bits of baby food out of the bowl!
Lid can sometimes be tricky to close properly.

Lovemebub

Lovemebub

Good

we were given this as a gift and have enjoyed using it. It is so convenient using it for travel, and we also use it at home as well. The soft spoon is definitely a bonus. The bowl is a good size to hold, and has the right curves inside to make it easy to get mashed food out of it. Also like the fact that the spoon can be clipped away in the lid. It is expensive for what it is so keep washing after every feed and probably wouldn't buy a second set.
comes with soft spoon that can be hygenically stored away in the lid. Good size curved bowl.
lid doesn't always shut properly. Expensive for what it is.

heytherek

heytherek

Bad

While this is a handy little feeding set I have found that buying feeding items from $2 shops and the like are a far more economical way of feeding baby. The cutlery does eventually scratch and not look so good so I would rather that happen to something I spent a couple of dollars on rather than something for much more.
A handy little feeding set that is good for when baby is just starting to eat solids. Comes with some cutlery as well which is a bonus.
Very expensive for what you get, they will eventually scratch and not look that nice.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Heinz Baby Basics First Feeding Set compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

lbj39

lbj39

Good

Easy for a toddler to use. They like the smaller sizes and it is safe as not sharp. As long as you wash up each meal time don't need too many sets.
Easy to use
I think children's cutlery is expensive for what it is