Heinz Baby Basics Weaning Set

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great buy

A really convenient little set when heading out. I've never had any trouble with food spiling out even when it gets tipped upside down in my bag. The spoon clips into the lid really easily too which is very handy. The only downside is the spoon gets stained very easily.
Doesn't spill
Spoon stains easily

Lid didn't fit after one cycle in sterilizer

Bought one and after one cycle in the sterilizer (as per instructions) the lid no longer fitted (clicked together). Called heinz, lovely staff willing to listen and offered a replacement. I now just wash in the sink and haven't had a problem since. Unfortunately sweet potato and pumpkin have stained both pink & blue spoons, but that's ok :-)
lid retains spoon
Lid didn't click down, good warranty service

Really good little set

I decided to buy this set as it looked sturdy, compact and was readily available from many stores. It has definitely gone the distance! The spoon easily clicks in the holder on top and I haven't had a spill or leak from it yet. You need to make sure you put the lid on tightly though. Comes in a few different colours.
Sturdy, bub loves to chew on spoon but it wears really well, doesn't leak.
If you feed your bub curry or other 'staining' food it will stain the spoon but not the bowl

Good

Being recommended by parenting magazine and it looks practical.
After buying this weaning set, loving it as it is easy for traveling and inexpensive too.
Reliable and good size!

Have used this a lot!

I use this whenever I go anywhere & bubs needs a meal & it's been very handy. It's a good size and easy to handle.

I like that the spoon clips on top and is covered. I like using the soft tip spoon & have purchased quite a few of these separately.

I have trouble getting the lid to stay on so use a rubber band to keep it on, which is annoying.

I think you have to be careful not to heat too hot because it may affect the plastic finish. Mine looks a bit damaged and I should probably replace it shortly.

I haven't noticed any that are the same as pictured above as having a divider for sauce as the other review mentions.
Good size, easy to handle, have used a lot & everywhere
Lid doesn't stay on & spoon stains easily. Be careful to to damage plastic by over-heating.

Good but could be better.

I quite like this product. It has a very nice look to it and the colours are lovely. The lid is really good and I have never had mine come off in my nappy bag. I never really used the dipping function on it because lets face it a baby/toddler just starting out on foods isnt really interested in dipping. I like the grip feel to the handles and the spoon is great. The only real problem is the divider... it doesnt really divide. If you have mushy solids like you do when first introducing solids it just leaks through underneath the divider into the other side. I also really like how the spoon fits onto the lid and is covered so no yucky stuff can get on there before use.
Looks great and great colours, a lid that works great and a great spoon. Fits into your nappy bag easy and it has an easy to hold handle.
The divider just doesnt work and I dont see the need of a spot for dipping sauce.