3.5

50% · 11 · 50%
Brand Manager for Heinz? Claim your listing.

Laura
LauraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC15 posts

Favourite

My baby is ten months old but won't eat any puree unless it is 1/4 this!! He absolutely loves it. We have tried weaning him off it and mixing it other other jars but he keeps coming back to it. I have to mix it with purees I have made myself just to get him to try something new.

NatDe
NatDe64 posts

Bad

My baby is not overly impressed with the taste of this food. She does not like it as much as other flavour varieties and other brands. It is usually a struggle to get her to eat it.
Convenient glass jar for storing uneaten portions. Healthy natural ingredients.
The taste is fairly bland.