Heinz Pear & Banana

4.1

Mummy2Be_123

Mummy2Be_123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT

Very good if your on the go. And if you are trying bub out for the first time on solids as it doesn't have any lumps in it. I even tried this by mistake and it wasn't to bad.
Over all. Very happy
If the left over food is un-eaten it can be stored in a air tight jar and it will last up to 48 hours once open. my daughter loved this when she first started solids. I enjoyed it too as if we was on the go i didn't need to worry about her food as i could just put a tin/or glass jar in to my nappy bag and know it was in there when it was her feeding time.

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

not so nice

i have a fussy eater and this jar she definately wont touch. bland and not appealing. texture smooth ideal as a first food to introduce. glass jar although easy to reseal isnt ideal if you drop as it will break easliy and the lid never fits as snugh once opened
great travel no fridge required
bland

aemmhy

aemmhyQLD, 4305

Healthy comfort food for babies

Pears is good for when babies are having constipation and banana is a good source of potassium..so mixed them together with vitamin c is just an awesome combination. The natural sweet taste makes my baby love it more.
all-natural and organic

Baby Foods

Find out how Heinz Pear & Banana compares to other Baby Foods

fry07

fry07

Great for outings!

My little one just loves HEINZ Pear & Banana. It’s great for outings as I know she will always eat it. It’s smooth making it easy for her to eat. It’s also versatile as she enjoys it straight out of the jar or warmed with cereal.
smooth, great taste, easy first food

Consumer123

Consumer123Adel

My baby loves this flavour, and I know it's good for her given the natural ingredients in it. It's so easy to use & convenient.
Very convenient, you can bring it anywhere and just open it and feed your baby. Natural ingredients, no salt, sugar or any artificial flavours. Can store the remaining puree in jar in fridge for up to 48 hours.

bandn01

bandn01SA, 5162

Readily available at all supermarkets and baby stores and at a price that is great value. Even better when they are on special. Good consistency of the puree and my baby finds it easy to eat. A great way to introduce different fruit flavours to any baby. Will definitely be buying this product again.
Like all of the Heinz varieties, the portion size is great and my baby likes eating this particular variety. Puree is a good consistency for bubs mouth and tummy. No added extras and made with all natural fruits. Glass jars are great to use after washing.

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

Good

My 6 month old is just starting to try solids and really like this one. The fruit is good for fibre content.
Very convenient - can leave whatever you don's use in the jar for up to 48 hours.
Really goood for when you are out and about or have nothing fresh prepared.
Baby loves the flavour of this one.
not organic - I usually try the organic varieties instead as I assume they are better for baby.
These are around $1.40 at coles so I guess thats expensive for a few teaspoons of food compared to making it yourself.

NatDe

NatDe

My daughter loves the pear and banana flavour. It is a healthy snack after her main meal. If she doesn't finish the whole jar it can be put straight in the fridge for up to forty eight hours.
Contains all natural fruit ingredients. Unfinished food can be stored in the glass jars, you don't need to transfer it to another container like with the tins.
The glass jar varieties are more expensive than the tinned varieties.

lasvegas1974

lasvegas1974

Good

It is easy to serve and i can keep the left overs for 48 hours as i always take out what i need and serve into a separate bowl. My baby loves it and it always makes an easy snack when i am on the move.
Nice and smooth and not too sweet for a young 6 month old