Heinz Pureed Apples

4.5

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

Good

a natural flavoured can of apples that is enjoyed by all..can be added to cereals and is very affordable. definately a food to have in pantry
great sized first food to give to young children, can be added to cereals to give added natural flavouring. Comes in handy size can easy to transport no refridgeration necessary. easy to open and feed from, simply pull the ring tab open and use a small spoon..ive even been known to eat the leftover from the can
once opened can can become sharp so watch little fingers...can become runny if unused proportion is stored in a container especially if originally spoon was used to eat from can and kept being put back in for next mouthful..rarely a problem here though as i eat the left over myself

hambag

hambag

Good

Lovely smooth all natural apple puree with no added extras. Great first food and to keep in the cupboard to add to other foods. Always keep some tins on hand for gastro as one of the best first foods to have after being ill.
Cheap, Freezes well, small convenient tins
All apple with nothing else added, cheap

chezryl

chezrylAU

Good

Easy food for babies and nothing but apples in it so I know it is healthy. I actually quite like it myself!
Lovely and smooth. Cheap and a good size. Healthy.
You have to be careful feeding baby directly from the tin (ie if you are out). My son reached out to the tin while I was feeing him and cut his finger. It was really my fault but if it wasn't in a tin it would not have happened.

Baby Foods