2Heinz Pureed Pears

Heinz Pureed Pears

2Heinz Pureed Pears
4.2

90% · 91 · 10%
Brand Manager for Heinz? Claim your listing.

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA194 posts

Easy and yummy food for babies. I found with my son I would stock up on these and my daughter is nearly six months so I will definately be buying these tins again soon. If you get them in a four pack it works out nice and cheap.
Nice and smooth. Good size. Healthy. Cheap and easy to store.
I wrote the same for the Heinz apples. The tins are good but you have to be careful to keep them away from baby (if you are spooning staight from the tin). My son reached out and cut his finger on one of these tins (my fault but would not have happened in a jar).
simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020261 posts

bandn01
bandn01SA, 516221 posts

Good

My baby likes this brand of pureed food. It's really easy for him to eat and a great first food. Nice sized tin that is easily thrown into the nappy bag or handbag if going out in a hurry. Readily available at all supermarkets and cheap. Fantastic value when on sale as well. A lot more convenient than making home made purees. Will buy this brand again as I know my baby likes it and happy baby, makes a happy mummy!
Great tasting puree that babies find easy to eat. All natural ingredients with no added extras. Readily available at supermarkets and baby stores.
Tin edges may be sharp once opened, but that is the same with any tinned product.
hambag
hambag59 posts

Good

My daughters first food was pear and she has always loved it! these little cans are convenient and cheap and always great to have in the cupboard to have on their own or added to other food to give it a little sweetness.

Small tins so usually don't have any leftovers to deal with but also freezes nicely if you do.

No added extras, just pear.
cheap, great first food with no added extras

tessa-pl
tessa-plAU13 posts

I used this as one of my daughter's first foods as it has no additives, and was easier than preparing and stewing the fruit myself with a new baby and energetic toddler. The single serve tins are convenient when out, though must be kept out of reach of baby while feeding and disposed of carefully for child safety. I also used this at home, mixing with rice cereal or porridge and adding cinamon and other fruits as her tastes progressed. I loved that the tins were available in a bulk pack in the one variety, as we used a lot of them.
no additives, convenient, versatile
Puffindragon11
Puffindragon11South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Nasty

This stuff is nasty, tastes just as bad as it smelt. Why I even considered giving this gruel to my child I will never know. I opened the can and this disgusting smelt permeated from it. I put the tinyest portion in my mouth before trying it on my baby and just about vomited. It tasted so overcooked. I went to the local store and brought a frozen brand of homemade styled baby cubes so much tastier.
Cheap
Tasted disgusting and smelt even worse.
blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350115 posts

This is a really great product for baby. It is pure fruit and it has a great consistency for younger infants who can't have chunky foods. It is made by a great well known company.
really great product for babies first food taste. Nice smooth texture and very easy to store in cupboard. Great size tin for older babies. Really good value for money and even better when its on special or as a multibuy. No added sugar or colour/preservatives
I don't have any cons to list on this product only that the tins would be better in a resealable pouch or jar for any leftovers to be put in the fridge.
Mummy2Be_123
Mummy2Be_123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC51 posts

Good

Very good if your on the go. And if you are trying bub out for the first time on solids.

Over all. Very happy
If the left over food is un-eaten it can be stored in a air tight jar and it will last up to 48 hours once open.

NatDe
NatDe64 posts

This is a tasty, healthy baby food which my baby daughter loves to eat. It is well pureed so that it is nice and smooth so it is easy for her to swallow. It would be good if it were just a bit thicker because it is very runny and makes a bit of a mess.
It is a natural ingredient,the tin is cheaper than the glass jar
If the food is not finished it cannot be stored in tin. When you pull the lid off it leaves a very sharp edge, and my older son cut himself on it.
Jaejae
JaejaePerth, WA85 posts

These are great as 'emergency' meals for babies. It is well priced and tastes beautiful (just like home cooked!). As it is a fruit, it does not need to be heated up. The can transports easily (as opposed to other products that are packed in glass jars) and has a long shelf life (i.e. longer than the period of time that a baby would be eating pureed foods). Once the can is opened, if being used away from home any uneaten food must either be discarded or transferred into another container.
great price, easy to transport, every baby likes to eat it!
once the can is open any leftover food has to be thrown out or transferred to another container