Heller HOIL11T

Heller HOIL11T

MPN: HOIL11T

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

Kathyp

KathypAU

Perfect for or house

We have recently been using this heater for our lounge. Our bills are less and our room is heating nicely. I recommend this heater to everyone! There is a timing setting that allows us to set it for the morning before work and then set it again for when we get home.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Cara Wood

Cara Wood

Good basic heater.

I'm happy with the Heller 11 fin oil heater as it heats the room up quite quickly. I also like that it has s timer. I can set it to come on and off at intervals and have it heat up my home 30 mins before I get home from work.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    lizzy

lizzyAU

Warm and Comfy

We moved into a rental with no heating, so we saw the Heller 11 bar oil heater and for the price it was selling for we bought it. The lounge room it was to keep warm had no doors to close off from the hallway so we put a set of curtains up and had the heater going at half pace, wow we were so warm and cozy, definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Electric Heaters

Find out how Heller HOIL11T compares to other Electric Heaters

Ajay

AjayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fine heater that really warms your bones

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Joel

JoelSydney

Got the 11T Oil Heater and Works Great

Hey Guys
    Got one of these Oil ones, were on special and got em for half the price. Didnt really need one but thought ill get them anyway. Work great, the Bloody thing heats the room up really quick. The wheels arent great, would have been better if they had some better ones, But hey cant ask for more for the price i paid. Ive turned of the house heater and going on this one , not sure if its heavy on the power. Worth Buying if they are on sale. Good Value

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    See all Heller HOIL5 / HOIL7 / HOIL9 / HOIL11 reviews

Ann A

Ann Aasked

HOIL11T

Heater will sometimes not turn on. Have switched to by-pass.

iload driver

iload driverasked

HOIL11T

Turned it on and after 3 minutes it turns off for 2 muntes at a time. Wont stay on. My heller 11 just purchased this week from kogan turns off every 5mins. It seems it's either overheating straight away or the thermostat is not taking rooms temperature properly and instead taking temperature from inside the heating element. It takes 2 minutes to come back on. Any help?

HelloNewman
    HelloNewman

Possibly it has reach temp the dial is set at, thus the stoppage. Turn temp dial up high and try my theory out. I have the same model but can't use it when sleeping as it constantly ticks when the temp reached, then when turning back on.

Patrick

Patrickasked

Dear Colleagues,
    I am writing to you from Toowoomba, Queensland, and the reason for my inquiry is to get information about where I can find an authorised repair centre for the portable heater Heller Model No. OIL11T, please.
    My contact details are:
    [personal details removed]
    Thanking you in advance,

Patrick Danaher

ImNoRobot
    ImNoRobot

Hi Patrick, I think you need to get in touch with GAF's Customer Service (http://www.gafcontrol.com.au), either online or by phone (1300 659 489).

Compare all 5 Heller HOIL5 / HOIL7 / HOIL9 / HOIL11