Heller HPC1000

Heller HPC1000 Questions & Answers

MPN:HPC1000
Brand Manager for Heller? Claim your listing.
Angella
Angella

Does anyone know the size of glass lids for slow cooking that will fit the Heller HPC1000?

JoRup

My glass lid has an outer rim of 23cm it could go to 24cms to be the same size as the rim of the stainless steel inner pot. The inner rim that fits into the stainless steel pot is 21.7cm, it fits very nicely. Make sure the inner rim of the lid fits within you stainless steel pot by measuring the inside diameter of the stainless steel pot. I could have included a couple of photos but there isn't an attachment section to do this. All the best...Jo

Tess C.

Is the 22cm the inner or outer diameter of the gasket?

Trish
Trish

May I suggest, so as to be sure, that you phone KG Electronic Pty Ltd, spare parts phone no. 1300 659 489. Email - gaf@gafcontrol.com.au. (This is copied from User Manual). Good luck, Patricia.

Thanks so much Patricia.

ziggy

Any ideas where to purchase replacement silicone gasket/sealing ring?

See gafcontrol.com.au.
Frightfully expensive though.
If your problem is that the silicone ring pics up odours, you may try baking it in the oven at 180°C for 20 mins or so. It won't melt, but should burn clean.

ziggy

Yes it’s the odour issue. Thanks I’ll give that a go.

Robin P.
Robin P.

Bought my seals off eBay

Satu A.
Satu A.

@Robin : May I know what size you bought? From which seller. I bought one 22cm on ebay but too loose

Simone B
Simone B

I bought this off Kogan 8 months ago. The saute feature was way too hot and it was frustrating not being able to find a tutorial on it. As a first time pressure cooker user, I found the instructions hard to understand. I gave it away & bought an Instant Pot which I Iove.

Kane

Mine leaked steam constantly from the valve so wasnt a pressure cooker really. Just a pot with a tight. lid .

Theo d.

How wide is the inner steel pot?

Theo d.

What is the diameter of the inner steel pot?
Where do you buy the cover for the slow cooker that is missing from the package we get here in Australia?

No idea Sorry .

Thanks for responding.

It is quite hard for the buying public to get detailed info on this Heller product.

Robert

hi theo d the inner pot diameter is 22cm, as for the slow cooker the hand book says just press slow cook button it will automaticaly cook at a lower tempeture no mention of second lid hope this is helpful

Hello Robert,

Thanks very much for this very helpful response. It is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Theo

JoRup

A 22cm glass saucepan lid fits the stainless inner pot of the Heller. This is what I use...Jo

Hello Joe,

Thanks for your appreciated response.

We bought the Heller Cooker, which is the only one in the market with a stainless steel inner pot, making it useful for searing meat before slow or pressure cooking it.

This is the greatest Cooker out!

Best regards,

Theo

Majid S.
Majid S.

Is the inner lid stainless steel?

EnoughKitchen
EnoughKitchen

Yes. It has a stainless steel insert.

Blake1
Blake1

The inner lid is also stainless steel.

Gene
Gene

what is the size in cm of gasket

22cm

Lyn J.
Lyn J.

When cooking soup what does 3.47 mean? Its not 3 hours 45 minutes is it?

Robert

hi lyn ,no the hand book says soup takes 15 mins and once cooked goes in to keep worm mode or until you shut it of

julie

Why is it not recommended to can meat and seafood

Why is it not recommended to can meat and seafood in the hpc1000

Ella
Ella

How do I contact Heller representatives, please? I'm in Perth and my Heller is leaking steam from under the lid when in pressure mode. I checked the sealing ring and it looks like the problem is in the lid itself. Thanks

Jonathan J
Jonathan J

Hi. I recently bought this cooker and used it once. Now the control buttons are not working. It only shows the blank red light. Anyone knows how to troubleshoot this?

Nat

Have you contacted the seller?

Ask for repair or refund

Steve
Steve

Is the inside lid and surrounds stainless steel?

Yes it is

Ashley L
Ashley L

Can I bake bread in Heller HPC?

Nat

I'm sure you can I just use the oven

sweetkitty
sweetkitty

You could use the steam function but it won't brown the bread.

Jean
Jean

Where does the Water Collection box go?

Nat

Outside the cooker on the tod of left side

cherylp13
cherylp13

Reading through the booklet it keeps mentioning in the recipe section wire rack, steaming basket etc...are these items an extra you have to buy? My cookers Box was sealed & the only ‘extras’ were 2 plastic stirrer/ladles, a measuring cup & the water collection container (with NO instructions on how to fit bit I figured it out).