Heller HVF10

Heller HVF10

Fan Buying Guide - How to choose the coolest tower or pedestal fan for you

If you’re looking for a way to avoid melting this summer, a fan could help. But with so many types on the market, how do you choose the best fan for your home?

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Melbourne

Heller HVF 10

Bought this fan only a few weeks ago so not sure why the website says its discontinued. it is a small portable USB powered fan for my desk and cooling my MacBook (which is always running hot). The fan is quiet and with is rubber pads on the stand no vibration either on the desk or noise.

Going to buy a couple more for other staff when i go to Officeworks later today.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Rose

RosePerth, WA

Fantastic little fan

I have two of these fans. One on my desk at work where I flick it on and off depending on what mood the air conditioner is in. It cools me down immediately and doesn't blow any paperwork around. The second is in my bathroom where it keeps my face cool when I'm applying makeup. Just brilliant.
    It's quiet (so quiet I sometimes to forget to turn if off in the bathroom), inexpensive and adjustable (you can point it up or down).

forbiddenfilms

forbiddenfilms

good, solid, adjustable little fan

This fan was just what I was after: simple, cheap and solid. I just hope it lasts.
    I have wasted so much money on cheap little desk fans that were so flimsy they would vibrate themselves off the desk, fan the most pathetic breeze, and last anything from 1 minute to 1 month.
    It's seems very solid and of good quality
    fan blades should be a little larger

Standalone Fans