Listing monitored by Hello Molly

2.6

adele r.
adele r.Sydney, NSW

Not so great

The material of the dress I just received is no where near worth $80. It’s thin with poor stitching. Not what I was expecting.
I can say that it did come the next day. So very fast shipping

If I could give Hello Molly a 0 I would

Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Sizing Slightly small
Janedfav
JanedfavSydney, NSW

I have about 5 dresses from here and I am NEVER disappointed. They are always true to size, and amazing quality.

Very easy to find my way around the store!
So happy with the quality and the range they offer, AMAZING!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Faulty dress

My daughter brought a dress there for $120 it arrived faulty ripped hem and the best they can do is tell her to send it back for a refund this was for her bday party now she’s out a dress and they don’t even offer to replace it. Disgusting service never buy from this company. Who the hell sends a dress that expensive ripped and faulty crazy.

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Barbara S.
Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

Emma W.
Emma W.New South Wales

Supportive and Helpful

The team at Hello Molly are fantastic, I had some complications with my order and Ula was amazing at getting everything sorted for me and helping me out. Awesome customer service thank you !!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma, thank you for this lovely review! We're sorry for any complications you experienced with your recent order but I'm glad to hear we were able to assist :) xo

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Sizing Slightly large
reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Sizing Slightly small
Molly R
Molly RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Customer service from Bella was outstanding. Her dedication to quality customer service makes me want to continue shopping here! The range of dresses on Hello Molly is impressive. I didn’t have the best expericne with my order but Bella was able to sort me out and I am forever grateful

Great stuff! List of Lessons dress

I brought the List of Lessons dress and it’s beautiful! True to size and the picture. Fast delivery too!
Website was easy to use and the product was good quality.
Will shop here again!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much Rebecca! :D So glad you love the dress and it fits you perfectly. :) Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! xo

Hande
Handeasked

Hello:) I’m so sad to see Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Bronze in Small size go out of stock:( I live in Turkey but in US now until the first week of Dec. and I really want to purchase this dress for my best friend’s wedding before I leave. When will it be restocked? Thank you:)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

christi
christiasked

hey I was just wondering when the DEAR EMILIA HAVE THE LAST DANCE MIDI DRESS RED will be restocked in a small?? would love to wear it for my formal in december. thanks :)

rk miller
rk millerasked

hey i need the “spend all your time waiting” dress in red XS for a formal in december, when are you planning on restocking ?!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one back around the middle of December. Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives