Listing monitored by Hello Molly

3.0

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Sizing True to size
Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Sizing Slightly large
Molly R
Molly RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Customer service from Bella was outstanding. Her dedication to quality customer service makes me want to continue shopping here! The range of dresses on Hello Molly is impressive. I didn’t have the best expericne with my order but Bella was able to sort me out and I am forever grateful

Sizing Very small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Hande
Handeasked

Hello:) I’m so sad to see Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Bronze in Small size go out of stock:( I live in Turkey but in US now until the first week of Dec. and I really want to purchase this dress for my best friend’s wedding before I leave. When will it be restocked? Thank you:)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

christi
christiasked

hey I was just wondering when the DEAR EMILIA HAVE THE LAST DANCE MIDI DRESS RED will be restocked in a small?? would love to wear it for my formal in december. thanks :)

rk miller
rk millerasked

hey i need the “spend all your time waiting” dress in red XS for a formal in december, when are you planning on restocking ?!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one back around the middle of December. Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives