Listing monitored by Hello Molly

4.3

Great customer service AND products

Frankie made my return process so quick and easy. A couple of items did not work out for me and I was offered a store refund. I emailed staying I'd prefer a refund to the card I paid with, and Frankie was very efficient in resolving my concern. I love the quality and style of everything I've ordered from Hello Molly, and I will definitely be ordering more now that I know the customer service is very quick in resolving issues when they come up. Thank you!!!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks Amber! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Quick Service with a Side of No Way!

My daughter is shopping for cute dresses for college. After purchasing many, I returned some because they were too big. Time passed, so I reached out to @Maggie at Hello Molly through email. Maggie utilized patience and was time efficient in providing me with information and the store credit I wanted. I gotta admit, I made some mistakes in my return process. Maggie was so sweet about my mistakes and provided my daughter a % off code too. - no way !!! No one is that kind anymore. Hello Molly, please know Maggie goes the extra yard and provides an incredible customer experience. Please do what it takes to grow her in your company. We are beyond thrilled !!
Cari

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Cari! Thanks so much for the glowing review! Maggie is definitely a gem :) Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Extremely helpful

A dress I order had a wee hole in it and I emailed hello molly (Frankie was helping me) and they were extremely helpful and so kind with the whole process. Replied very quickly with a few options to solve my problem. made it super easy.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Emerson! Sorry to hear that you received a faulty dress! Hopefully your next experience is smooth from the beginning :) xo

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Great customer service

I received a jumpsuit which had a couple of faults. I got in contact with hello molly and they responded promptly, and provided several options to resolve the issue. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear we were able to turn your situation into a positive experience :) xo

Gab
Gab

Maggie from customer service is a gem X

Bought two items, one was amazing, the other not so flattering. They arrived very early.
I returned the second item with ease. Great service from the girls, highly recommended from me. Thanks team!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Gab, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Great customer service by Ula at Hello Molly!

I recently ordered a dress from this site that I LOVED but came to realize that it arrived with a stain on it. Ula made a bummer situation not seem so bad! She was super helpful, responded quickly and made sure to check into everything for me to make the process as easy as possible to get the dress returned as reordered. Thank you Ula! Your great customer service does not go unappreciated.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Shirin, we're so sorry that you received a stained item but glad to hear that Ula was able to turn the situation around!! Hopefully your next experience is much more smooth :) xo

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Although the dress I ordered was too big and I had to return the customer service was great. The staff member Frankie was very polite and immediately took action to deliver a refund for my dress. Very quick reply and lovely interaction.

Sizing Slightly large
Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jade! So glad to hear about your great experience x

Excellent service !

Excellent customer service! They go above and beyond and are very quick at replying too. Frankie is amazing (give a pay rise) ;) helped me with a return/refund and was very understanding. Clothes are top quality also, can’t fault. Thanks Frankie, you are the best.

Thanks for the great review, Taylor! Frankie is definitely a total gem <3

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service - thank you!

Returned an item that was lost in the post, Hello Molly couldn't have been more helpful and made sure I received a full refund. Thank you so much for your fantastic customer service & being patient with me after being overseas etc. Will forever be a customer of yours and buy with confidence given that experience!

Thanks, Frankie :)

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Katherine, thanks for your review! We're so glad Frankie was able to give you a great experience :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything! xo

Sammy
SammySydney, NSW

So in love with Hello Molly!

There’s such gorgeous styles, prints & designs. I live in their playsuits! They’re so pretty, feminine & elegant. It’s so easy to return if you’re not quite happy & pick another. LOVE them!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks for this amazing review, Sammy! We love having you as a customer xo

Customer service is amazing

Had a faulty item arrive and the customer service was amazing with helping me solve the problem. I didn’t want to send the item back due to being sold out but they compromised to a discount code for my next purchase. Really pleased!!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thank you for such a lovely review, Mihela! We're glad to hear you've had a nice experience with our customer service team x

Vanessa Da Ros
Vanessa Da RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service from Gwen

I had issues with my login account for Hello Molly & sent through an email to Customer Service.
I got a response back from Gwen & with her patience and effort with back and forth emails she resolved the issue & got my login details sorted and I was then able to login. Fantastic Customer Service, always responded promptly and went above and beyond to help, which was much appreciated.
Regards Vanessa

Sizing Slightly large
Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks so much for your sweet review Vanessa! So glad to hear how helpful Gwen was :) xo

Love my new dresses! Customer service is great, very happy I found Hello Molly

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Bunnybee, thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We love having you as a customer xo

Dayna
DaynaPerth, WA

When needing a refund the service was amazing!

Absolutely impressed with the fast reply via email when enquiring if it’s possible to return something for a refund. They have looked after me and I’d definitely recommend this company.

All dresses purchased have been fantastic quality, can’t fault the service.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Dayna! Thanks so much for the lovely review :) We're so glad to hear how happy you are with our service! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Bonnie C
Bonnie CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot fault

Hello Molly is 10/10 for their customer service, I had to exchange and item for a smaller size and it took them less than 30 minutes to reply to me email enquiry, all the people I've been in contact with have been so super lovely and helpful.
The dresses are affordable, cute as hell and fit so nicely! They have so many options to choose from and are always up to date with the latest trends.
Thanks hello Molly
Love ya!

Zarli R.
Zarli R.asked

Hi hello molly, I was wondering how the OUT AFTER DARK MAXI DRESS METALLIC BLACK looks in plus size people. I also was wondering about the sizing for this dress because there’s no reviews from anyone above a size medium, I wanted to know how it looked in a large or extra-large please. Thank you xx

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Ella
Ellaasked

Hello, I was wondering when the PARTY LOVER MIDI DRESS AQUA will be back in stock, in a size small? Thanks :)

Haley C.
Haley C.asked

Hi Hello Molly! I was wondering when the Coolness Calling dress in white would be restocked?

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives