Hello Molly

Hello Molly (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Although the dress I ordered was too big and I had to return the customer service was great. The staff member Frankie was very polite and immediately took action to deliver a refund for my dress. Very quick reply and lovely interaction.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jade! So glad to hear about your great experience x

Fabulous Customer Service, Love this Brand!

I've bought a few products from Hello Molly and have always been impressed with the fit and quality. I was very disappointed when I ordered a jumpsuit that had a faulty neckline, as I still loved the piece so much and was looking forward to wearing it on several occasions. To my mistake, I did not return the item within 30 days, so I decided to try to contact customer service since I realized there was absolutely no way to fix the neckline. I spoke with Zofia, who was very helpful in helping arrange an exchange for me. She was super sweet, informative and prompt! I look forward to more purchases with Hello Molly in the future and highly recommend them for their products and amazing customer service. :)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Alex! Thanks for your review :) Sorry to hear you received a faulty item but so glad that Zofia was able to turn it around for you xo

Gaby Auld
Gaby AuldSydney, NSW

Love everything I buy from Hello Molly.

The website is easy to use and they always have great new items to choose from.
The quality of the garments is always excellent and I love looking at the site regularly.

Thanks Gaby! We love having you as a customer xo

Kelli
KelliHunter Region, NSW

Gorgeous Dresses!

So glad I didn't read some of these negative reviews on here before ordering as it would've put me off but I just received 4 beautiful dresses within 48 hours. I seriously don't get what those women are on about. I love the styles and the quality is pretty damn good. I guess you just can't please everyone!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kelli! Thanks for sharing your fantastic experience :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon! xo

Excellent service !

Excellent customer service! They go above and beyond and are very quick at replying too. Frankie is amazing (give a pay rise) ;) helped me with a return/refund and was very understanding. Clothes are top quality also, can’t fault. Thanks Frankie, you are the best.

Thanks for the great review, Taylor! Frankie is definitely a total gem <3

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service - thank you!

Returned an item that was lost in the post, Hello Molly couldn't have been more helpful and made sure I received a full refund. Thank you so much for your fantastic customer service & being patient with me after being overseas etc. Will forever be a customer of yours and buy with confidence given that experience!

Thanks, Frankie :)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Katherine, thanks for your review! We're so glad Frankie was able to give you a great experience :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything! xo

K.dressler
K.dressler

Excellent customer service.

Lovely dresses and such great customer service from Frankie. I bought a dress which was slightly too small and Frankie was friendly and helped me gain a refund and order a larger size within the hour. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hello! Thanks so much for your awesome review :) We're so glad to hear about the positive experience you had with Hello Molly and specifically with Frankie xo

Emmeare
EmmeareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clothes were amazing quality and the customer service sorted out my problem so fast and went out of their way for me

customer service went out of their way for me, the clothes were really great quality. and shopping was so fast. Couldn't recommend enough compared to other online clothes shops Quality etc

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emmeare, thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear your experience with Hello Molly has been so great :) x

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Linny
LinnyPerth, WA

Great Service & Great clothes/products

Ive been purchasing from Hello Molly all year and have found the delivery to be extra quick compared to other online shops shipping to WA. And the service is excellent and its very easy to return items and quick to receive your store credit in your account. The quality of their clothes is very good and fit me perfectly, you have to order quick otherwise they sell out of the small size very quick. I also really like the tanning products and sticky bras.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review! We love having you as a customer, Linny! <3 xo

Barbara S.
Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

Amazing Customer Service

Emma W.
Emma W.New South Wales

Supportive and Helpful

The team at Hello Molly are fantastic, I had some complications with my order and Ula was amazing at getting everything sorted for me and helping me out. Awesome customer service thank you !!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma, thank you for this lovely review! We're sorry for any complications you experienced with your recent order but I'm glad to hear we were able to assist :) xo

Love love love!!!

I have several long/formal dresses from Hello Molly. They all fit perfectly (which sometimes I panic about ordering on line and being really tall) but I have never had an issue with these dresses and they are amazing quality! Maggie from Customer Love is amazing and solved my query in one email, which allowed me to purchase another two dresses! Do yourself a favour ladies... get on it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Simba! We love hearing how much you love our clothes and service :) xo

Sammy
SammySydney, NSW

So in love with Hello Molly!

There’s such gorgeous styles, prints & designs. I live in their playsuits! They’re so pretty, feminine & elegant. It’s so easy to return if you’re not quite happy & pick another. LOVE them!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for this amazing review, Sammy! We love having you as a customer xo

Customer service is amazing

Had a faulty item arrive and the customer service was amazing with helping me solve the problem. I didn’t want to send the item back due to being sold out but they compromised to a discount code for my next purchase. Really pleased!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thank you for such a lovely review, Mihela! We're glad to hear you've had a nice experience with our customer service team x

Vanessa Da Ros
Vanessa Da RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service from Gwen

I had issues with my login account for Hello Molly & sent through an email to Customer Service.
I got a response back from Gwen & with her patience and effort with back and forth emails she resolved the issue & got my login details sorted and I was then able to login. Fantastic Customer Service, always responded promptly and went above and beyond to help, which was much appreciated.
Regards Vanessa

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for your sweet review Vanessa! So glad to hear how helpful Gwen was :) xo

Lorain
LorainSydney, NSW

Best service ever

Best service ever I recently purchased several dresses from hello molly and I was sooooo happy with how easy the online website was to navigate and purchase from more importantly the customer service was impeccable so prompt and quick to respond to email and enquiry and such a pleasure to deal with. Once I received the items I was even more satisfied the quality was excellent All in all I would and already have purchased more items from hello molly

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lorain, thank you for such a great review! We're so pleased to have you as a customer x

Jane
JaneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Would give them more than 5 stars if I could

Great quality clothes and fast shipping. I couldnt ask for any more. I've never had to return anything. And I've been buying off them for over a year now.
Honestly the best company I've ever bought clothes from. I will never go back now that I've found them.
Absolutely love Hello Molly.

Only tip I have is if you are tall like me (I'm 5'11) I would buy a size up to cover the extra length you need.
Even though I'm a size XS or even XXS usually. I will always buy a S. Just to be on the safe side.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Wow, Jane! What an amazing review! Thanks so much for your feedback and we look forward to having you a customer for a long time x

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Service not great and items faulty

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Love my new dresses! Customer service is great, very happy I found Hello Molly

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Bunnybee, thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We love having you as a customer xo

Dayna
DaynaPerth, WA

When needing a refund the service was amazing!

Absolutely impressed with the fast reply via email when enquiring if it’s possible to return something for a refund. They have looked after me and I’d definitely recommend this company.

All dresses purchased have been fantastic quality, can’t fault the service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Dayna! Thanks so much for the lovely review :) We're so glad to hear how happy you are with our service! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Sent me a damaged dress not once, but twice

Other Footwear Shops & Brands