Listing monitored by Hello Molly

If I could give Hello Molly a 0 I would

Erandi D.
Erandi D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Experience, Amazing Dress!

My first time shopping with Hello Molly and I had a great experience! I ordered a dress for a friend's engagement lunch and it came the next day as they offer free express delivery on orders over $50 which is such great value! The quality of the dress is great, I love it. Will definitely be recommending and shopping with Hello Molly again!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Erandi, Thanks so much for the glowing review! We are so glad you love our quality and styles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

ALLFORGOD
ALLFORGODSydney

Beautiful Dresses and Order Received

This was the first time ordering online with Hello Molly. I was a bit nervous at first, but after reading some good reviews online I decided to go ahead with my purchase. The package arrived on time (as advertised) and the size for my dresses were perfect. I absolutely love the style of these 2 dresses I bought, I feel absolutely beautiful and more importantly...comfortable in it. The dresses fit perfect and my family loves the way it looks on me. The material is stretchy which is what I prefer, and the colour/beads is worth it for the price. I cannot wait to wear it on my friends wedding. Highly recommend Hello Molly, amazing quality, correct sizing, fast shipping, and accurate order!!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, Thanks so much for the glowing review! We are so glad you love our styles and that the sizing is perfect. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Janedfav
JanedfavSydney, NSW

I have about 5 dresses from here and I am NEVER disappointed. They are always true to size, and amazing quality.

Very easy to find my way around the store!
So happy with the quality and the range they offer, AMAZING!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Kerry C.
Kerry C.Sydney, NSW

Just gorgeous, cute, sexy dresses

Totally addicted to this store. They have new dresses weekly and they also redo styles and let you know when they become available. I'm totally obsessed and they know how to make a woman feel beautiful. It's so difficult finding fashion that caters for my age (late 50's). It's all here. I'm always asked where I buy my clothes from and I'm always excited to tell them where! Sizing is perfect and always fits. Such a wide range of dresses. Beautiful detail, well priced and great quality. Love, love, love.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kerry! Thanks so much for the glowing review! We are so glad you love our styles and that the sizing is perfect. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Charli R.
Charli R.

Great quality great choice

These dresses are so well priced. They aren’t cheap quality. Always impressed with the products (I’ve been shopping here for a year) and love the next day delivery (I’m in a CBD). Always impressed

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Charli, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Great customer service AND products

Frankie made my return process so quick and easy. A couple of items did not work out for me and I was offered a store refund. I emailed staying I'd prefer a refund to the card I paid with, and Frankie was very efficient in resolving my concern. I love the quality and style of everything I've ordered from Hello Molly, and I will definitely be ordering more now that I know the customer service is very quick in resolving issues when they come up. Thank you!!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Amber! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Quick Service with a Side of No Way!

My daughter is shopping for cute dresses for college. After purchasing many, I returned some because they were too big. Time passed, so I reached out to @Maggie at Hello Molly through email. Maggie utilized patience and was time efficient in providing me with information and the store credit I wanted. I gotta admit, I made some mistakes in my return process. Maggie was so sweet about my mistakes and provided my daughter a % off code too. - no way !!! No one is that kind anymore. Hello Molly, please know Maggie goes the extra yard and provides an incredible customer experience. Please do what it takes to grow her in your company. We are beyond thrilled !!
Cari

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Cari! Thanks so much for the glowing review! Maggie is definitely a gem :) Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Faulty dress

My daughter brought a dress there for $120 it arrived faulty ripped hem and the best they can do is tell her to send it back for a refund this was for her bday party now she’s out a dress and they don’t even offer to replace it. Disgusting service never buy from this company. Who the hell sends a dress that expensive ripped and faulty crazy.

Katie Gowan
Katie GowanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gift keeps on giving pink dress

This was my first time buying a dress online and I am very happy with the product. It looks really good in person, even better then it did in the photos. I’m gonna buy from Hellomolly again and soon, also this might not happen to you but wow the deliver was fast.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Katie! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! So glad to hear how much you love your new dress :) Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon x

Extremely helpful

A dress I order had a wee hole in it and I emailed hello molly (Frankie was helping me) and they were extremely helpful and so kind with the whole process. Replied very quickly with a few options to solve my problem. made it super easy.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emerson! Sorry to hear that you received a faulty dress! Hopefully your next experience is smooth from the beginning :) xo

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Great customer service

I received a jumpsuit which had a couple of faults. I got in contact with hello molly and they responded promptly, and provided several options to resolve the issue. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear we were able to turn your situation into a positive experience :) xo

Jess
JessHunter Region, NSW

TOP SERVICE!

I purchased from Hello Molly for the first time and received a faulty item. They were fast and efficient in resolving the issue and I honestly couldn’t be happier with Frankie from Customer Service who helped me. I will definitely continue shopping here and would recommend it to anyone who needs something pretty to wear with fast shipping, easy navigation around their site and incredible service if needed.

Bella L
Bella LSydney

Lovely clothes and customer service

Extensive range of clothes to choose from for any occasion! Love pretty much all their items and they tend to fit perfect every time. I did have an issue where one of the dresses I ordered did not get delivered but Frankie from customer service kindly provided me with a prompt refund and a 15% discount for a future purchase!

Amy
AmyDunlop 2615, ACT

My go to online store!!

I love Hello Molly. It is the only online clothing store where I have had success with loving the items I receive. Clothing is excellent quality. Returns are super easy I initially didn't like the store credit policy but I dont mind now as I know I will be ordering again. Postage is super quick too with excellent customer service always.

Hello M.Hello Molly

What an incredible review! Thanks so much, Amy :) We love having you as a customer xo