Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Sizing Very small

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Sizing Slightly small
Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Service not great and items faulty

Sizing True to size
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Sent me a damaged dress not once, but twice

Sizing True to size
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.asked

hi there, when will the 'Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Merlot' in size small come back in stock? x

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Charli L.
Charli L.asked

Hi! When will your 'Dear Emilia A New Glow Maxi Dress Rose Gold' SIZE XS be back in stock or the navy colour size XS of 'Dear Emilia A New Glow Maxi Dress Navy'

emelyn
emelynasked

hello! i was wondering when the loveliest gal dress white size xs would be restocked?

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives