Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Gabrielle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great experience

Sizing Slightly small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gabrielle, Sorry to hear you have been disappointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Gabrielle N.

I did try and contact them but they just advised that it was a promotion for free returns at the time. I will try again, thanks! I appreciate it

Poor Exchange policy. Poor sizing

Sizes are much smaller than expected. Have bought form here twice and very poor sizing. Bought a dress on sale, wanted to exchange but was told to post back (with return postage fee), store credit given but the same dress was no longer on sale, requested a direct exchange was told not possible so paid full price for the same dress plus return postage fees. Poor quality material not worth the hassle or the extra fees.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, Sorry to hear you have been disapointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Barbara S.
Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Hande
Handeasked

Hello:) I’m so sad to see Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Bronze in Small size go out of stock:( I live in Turkey but in US now until the first week of Dec. and I really want to purchase this dress for my best friend’s wedding before I leave. When will it be restocked? Thank you:)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

christi
christiasked

hey I was just wondering when the DEAR EMILIA HAVE THE LAST DANCE MIDI DRESS RED will be restocked in a small?? would love to wear it for my formal in december. thanks :)

rk miller
rk millerasked

hey i need the “spend all your time waiting” dress in red XS for a formal in december, when are you planning on restocking ?!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one back around the middle of December. Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives