Listing monitored by Hello Molly

4.4
Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Ella A.
Ella A.asked

Hi, I was wondering when the Billini yumi mules nude croc heels are coming back into stock?

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Ella L.
Ella L.asked

hi!! i was wondering when the ‘runaway lionell dress fuchsia zebra’ size small will be back in stock??

Georgia N
Georgia Nasked

Hiya, I was just wondering when would the larger sizes for the Whiskey sour olive dress be back in stock??

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives