Listing monitored by Hello Molly

4.2

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Laura M.
Laura M.asked

When will the Fate Found Us Dress in forest green restock? I need it for the holidays. Its so perfect!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around mid-October! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Chess
Chessasked

Hello! When will the Love me like adonis dress in pistachio be restocked? I need a large for a wedding on October 22

Sky W.
Sky W.asked

When will the “bouquet of fun” dress be restocked

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives