Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Gabrielle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great experience

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gabrielle, Sorry to hear you have been disappointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Gabrielle N.

I did try and contact them but they just advised that it was a promotion for free returns at the time. I will try again, thanks! I appreciate it

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FEEL LIKE LAUGHING MIDI DRESS IN BEIGE

Purchased these dresses for my bridesmaids, the quality is inferior and goods arrived faulty with loose threads and manufacturing faults.

HelloMolly acknowledged the faults and generated return labels to send the goods back and processed a refund.

Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Product Appearance As advertised
Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Sizing Slightly large
reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Jill
Jillasked

Hey hello molly, I was wondering when you would restock the Something to be said dress in BLUSH, Need to know a date asap

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Ash
Ashasked

Helloo! I was wondering when the 'Style Queen Dress Blue' in an XS would be coming back in stock? My parents just missed out on the cut to order it for me since I have a semi-formal at the end of November and was so set on that dress and I was hoping it would come back in stock. Crossing my fingers <33

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around the beginning of November! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Vivianne W.
Vivianne W.asked

hi!!! do you know when the Run Away with Me dress in Red will be back in stock for xs?? thank you so much:)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around the end of October! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives