Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Gabrielle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great experience

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gabrielle, Sorry to hear you have been disappointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Gabrielle N.

I did try and contact them but they just advised that it was a promotion for free returns at the time. I will try again, thanks! I appreciate it

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

Excellent Support Service

Great service provided by the Hello Molly team. I bought a dress that arrived within a day or two. Unfortunately I had to return it as it didn't fit. I contacted the support team who were very helpful in ensuring I received my store credit! Thank you guys!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Aoife, thanks for your great review! Glad to hear your order and return were a smooth process! Looking forward to having you shop with us again soon :) x

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

Speedy service

Frankie was a great help with issuing a refund due to faulty product. Handled swiftly Despite being an online store!
As this was a concern of mine when purchasing online.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Heidi! So sorry to hear that you received a faulty item but so glad that Frankie was able to resolve this for you :) xo

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Tania
Tania

Very accommodating to my situation and Im very much appreciated for it, the friendly service does not go unnoticed, my emails were all responded to within hours or a day!

Thanks Tania! We love having you as a customer :) xo

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Customer service

Gwen was so helpful with my refund/exchange for wrong size. Very impressive! Went out of her way to assist. Wanted dress for a wedding on the weekend, she suggested buying new size and then getting refund of wrong size when they received.

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We love having you as a customer :) x

Vanessa Da Ros
Vanessa Da RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service from Gwen

I had issues with my login account for Hello Molly & sent through an email to Customer Service.
I got a response back from Gwen & with her patience and effort with back and forth emails she resolved the issue & got my login details sorted and I was then able to login. Fantastic Customer Service, always responded promptly and went above and beyond to help, which was much appreciated.
Regards Vanessa

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for your sweet review Vanessa! So glad to hear how helpful Gwen was :) xo

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Product Appearance Not as advertised
reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Liz
LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a problem with an order and Gwen got everything figured out for me very quickly. They’ve made me more than a first-time customer for sure! I really appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to help!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Liz, thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come :) xo